New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Genuinely don't know if I'm Potter or Nuno. It would be quite a funny watch to see the relative supporters of each battle it out.

Nuno is a dreadful negative manager who relies on other teams errors to take points from games.

Potter is a progressive coach who likes to play attacking free flowing, high tempo pressing football.

Theres no comparison.

Probably tripe from the Echo but if you believe them sounds like it could be Nuno, Rafael or Galtier. Latter seems unlikely if he’s not reneging on Nice.

Nuno is a dreadful negative manager who relies on other teams errors to take points from games.

Potter is a progressive coach who likes to play attacking free flowing, high tempo pressing football.

Theres no comparison.
Who apparently gets upset when the Brighton fans moan a bit...

I'd see the positives in either but let's not pretend that one is the stand out candidate. NES was getting stick yesterday for only having finished 7th... Well Potter has only ever finished 15/16th so...

Huh? Wont be anything compared to Nuno or Benitez getting it.

Favre of the three mentioned above doesnt fill me with joy.

Id take potter over them.

This is what's so divisive. No one unites the fans or fills us with joy.

I want someone that can build us. Maybe the SNES is the kind to do that but football wise he doesn't fill me with joy. I am warming to Potter but I would have gone for Eddie Howe. (Awaiting the fume). No word at all on Howe, considering he's not in a job. I think we have to lower our sights from the really big names (?) like Conte.

Probably tripe from the Echo but if you believe them sounds like it could be Nuno, Rafael or Galtier. Latter seems unlikely if he’s not reneging on Nice.

Bill has locked himself in the boardroom and is refusing to come out until Moyes is given the job. Nobody has the heart to tell him he's already signed his new contract at West ham, so they're just leaving him in there to "cry it out".

I want someone that can build us. Maybe the SNES is the kind to do that but football wise he doesn't fill me with joy. I am warming to Potter but I would have gone for Eddie Howe. (Awaiting the fume). No word at all on Howe, considering he's not in a job. I think we have to lower our sites from the really big names (?) like Conte.
It’s just Everton really. We appointed one of the most successful managers in history, bought James and still finished 10th lol.

Whoever gets the job I’ll still support the team but let’s just say I’m never expecting us to be successful ever again lol

We need to be realistic, the last 18 months of moshiri’s vanity project have been wasted, the next manager who comes in is going to have his own ideas and will most probably want to start again, throughout the new ownership it seems that the idea was to just through money at signings and wages and hope it works, after all who needs so many CAM’s in one transfer window

The next manager to come in needs to be given time to build the squad he wants without the pressure of hitting top 4/6 within a year, IMO we are still a good few years off being consistent challengers for those places
No, he really shouldn't. That's Brands' job ffs. Look at our squad right now, nobody fits ANY system because we change managers so often. You let the next manager come in and have him build "his" squad and we're saddlesd with players who most likely won't fit the next manager.

@jazzy following on from your now locked thread...i would say it would/could/should look something like this:

Pickford
Godfrey Mina ???
??? ??? Digne
Doucoure Allan
DCL Richarlison

You need:

Left sided centre back
Right wing back
Defensive midfielder

Then for the 2nd eleven probably:

Virginia
Holgate Keane Branthwaite
Coleman Davies Nkounkou
??? ???
??? ???

So already were looking at:

LCB
RWB
DM
2×CM
2×CF

Dumfries, Nunes and Khvicha would cover 3 out of 7 positions needed...we'd probably be able to get away with 2 more signings if we brought those 3 in.

Who apparently gets upset when the Brighton fans moan a bit...

I'd see the positives in either but let's not pretend that one is the stand out candidate. NES was getting stick yesterday for only having finished 7th... Well Potter has only ever finished 15/16th so...

I want someone that can build us. Maybe the SNES is the kind to do that but football wise he doesn't fill me with joy. I am warming to Potter but I would have gone for Eddie Howe. (Awaiting the fume). No word at all on Howe, considering he's not in a job. I think we have to lower our sights from the really big names (?) like Conte.

Id go for Gallardo or Amorim.

They seem to be the best managers we could attract on a global level...that i know of.

No, he really shouldn't. That's Brands' job ffs. Look at our squad right now, nobody fits ANY system because we change managers so often. You let the next manager come in and have him build "his" squad and we're saddlesd with players who most likely won't fit the next manager.

Its madness...Brands should be saying....were playing 343 / 442 or some derivative of the formation and bring in a manager who favours a complimentary style.

Then sign players to fit it.

No matter who the new manager ends up being, I think as a fan base we need to remember one thing...

We have a squad full of many, many, crap footballers.

A new squad needs to be built, so I just hope whoever it is has time to do that and as much as I'm not convinced by his ability as a DoF; the new manager needs to work together, with Brands, to build that squad.

Status
Not open for further replies.