New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
All the legitimate Journos have already said it’s Nuno.
Nope they haven't mate. Some have reported it but they referred the source back to King, Romano included. Others have just repeated it with no source to make them look like an ITK. King is the only journo to date that claims to have inside knowledge about Nuno being appointed.

I will take it with a pinch of salt tbh. He sounds more like he is guessing than anything factual and back when we appointed Carlo he was still saying we were going to appoint David Moyes while we were actually talking to Carlo unbeknown to him. Then when we appointed Carlo he got a sulk on and said we appointed the wrong man. Couldn't make it up really.
It does seem that way from his reply doesn’t it? I’m one of the ones happy for nuno to come in but that message doesn’t really come off as fact but more his opinion on it and how it should be done.

Reactions: Lob
It does seem that way from his reply doesn’t it? I’m one of the ones happy for nuno to come in but that message doesn’t really come off as fact but more his opinion on it and how it should be done.
Spot on mate. That is exactly what it is.

It is not Nuno who is back in Portugal. It is Rafael Benitez who is demanding large sums to add top class players to challenge the top four. Take it from me

Spot on mate. That is exactly what it is.
Could be a number of things:
  1. King has been fed duff information and we’re not getting Nuno
  2. Still negotiating with him
  3. Paying off the back room staff and waiting to sort that before announcing anything
Agree it doesn’t sound definitive.

Seems to be a few more articles appear in the last couple of hours stating that the official announcement is imminent.
So Nuno it is then. Another new era is dawning.

Seems to be a few more articles appear in the last couple of hours stating that the official announcement is imminent.
So Nuno it is then. Another new era is dawning.
Only articles I can see are quoting the Portuguese article about us signing Nunes from Sporting and announcing Nuno this week. Any others about?

Could be a number of things:
  1. King has been fed duff information and we’re not getting Nuno
  2. Still negotiating with him
  3. Paying off the back room staff and waiting to sort that before announcing anything
Agree it doesn’t sound definitive.
We may actually be appointing Nuno, he is definitely on the short list but i honestly don't think that King has anything factual about it. He did what he always does, puts info out there to make him look like an ITK and then when it doesn't happen back tracks, moves the goal posts, creates excuses etc etc etc. Common sense says that if he had really gotten genuine information from Everton about it, then there would be more than just King as the source. Paul Joyce or Romaro would definitely be in the know about it and they aren't. Massive red flag that.

To use a Roy Chubby Brown term. He has plucked it out of his ass. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.