New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We may actually be appointing Nuno, he is definitely on the short list but i honestly don't think that King has anything factual about it. He did what he always does, puts info out there to make him look like an ITK and then when it doesn't happen back tracks, moves the goal posts, creates excuses etc etc etc. Common sense says that if he had really gotten genuine information from Everton about it, then there would be more than just King as the source. Paul Joyce or Romaro would definitely be in the know about it and they aren't. Massive red flag that.

To use a Roy Chubby Brown term. He has plucked it out of his ass. lol
Romano basically tweeted and name checked king

Reactions: Lob
What's is been a full 48 hours since he was signing? Just don't see how this wouldn't have been confirmed already if it was as done as they say
Hopefully it's some sort of ploy to flush an answer from the real target.

I'll get behind him if he comes like, he's not as bad as others but just underwhelming.

Romano basically tweeted and name checked king
Romano checks and double checks his info.

Everton will hold further talks with Nuno Espírito Santo this weekend that could conclude with the former Wolves manager being appointed as Carlo Ancelotti’s replacement.

Farhad Moshiri, Everton’s majority shareholder, and the director of football, Marcel Brands, have assessed several candidates following Ancelotti’s surprise return to Real Madrid 10 days ago and are believed to be close to an agreement with the Portuguese coach.

Negotiations remain to be concluded on issues such as the size of Nuno’s coaching staff – part of the reason Crystal Palace withdrew their interest in the 47-year-old this week – but providing talks run smoothly Moshiri could appoint the former Valencia and Porto coach next week. The influence of Nuno’s agent, Jorge Mendes, is another potential complication for a club whose transfers are handled mainly by Brands.

Nuno’s availability having left Wolves at the end of last season made him an attractive proposition for Everton as soon as Ancelotti exited, and he was sounded out shortly afterwards. The former Everton manager David Moyes was another candidate who interested the club’s hierarchy but he has agreed a new three-year contract with West Ham.

Nuno returned to the top of Moshiri’s wish-list after the breakdown of his proposed move to Palace, and with Moyes committed to West Ham. He would be Everton’s sixth permanent manager in the past five years.

Hunter never mentioned King as his source.

But he also didnt say a deal had been agreed.

Romano checks and double checks his info.

Everton will hold further talks with Nuno Espírito Santo this weekend that could conclude with the former Wolves manager being appointed as Carlo Ancelotti’s replacement.

Farhad Moshiri, Everton’s majority shareholder, and the director of football, Marcel Brands, have assessed several candidates following Ancelotti’s surprise return to Real Madrid 10 days ago and are believed to be close to an agreement with the Portuguese coach.

Negotiations remain to be concluded on issues such as the size of Nuno’s coaching staff – part of the reason Crystal Palace withdrew their interest in the 47-year-old this week – but providing talks run smoothly Moshiri could appoint the former Valencia and Porto coach next week. The influence of Nuno’s agent, Jorge Mendes, is another potential complication for a club whose transfers are handled mainly by Brands.

Nuno’s availability having left Wolves at the end of last season made him an attractive proposition for Everton as soon as Ancelotti exited, and he was sounded out shortly afterwards. The former Everton manager David Moyes was another candidate who interested the club’s hierarchy but he has agreed a new three-year contract with West Ham.

Nuno returned to the top of Moshiri’s wish-list after the breakdown of his proposed move to Palace, and with Moyes committed to West Ham. He would be Everton’s sixth permanent manager in the past five years.

Hunter never mentioned King as his source.

But he also didnt say a deal had been agreed.

How do you feel about this Goat?

And in fairness to Nuno he just looked woefully inadequate to me. I know a few Wolves fans were trying to talk him up, but he looked woeful. I know Kean didn't do a lot here 1st season, but he always looked quite dangerous in games, Fabio Silva just looked way off it. I don't think he had played much beyond under 18's football, and it showed. He doesn't look big, quick or strong enough for the league.
No post ending “take it from me” has ever been right about anything, ever.

Take it from me.

Status
Not open for further replies.