New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

King is Kenwrights man.

If anything its :

5. Kenwright leaked it to put pressure on Moyes.

3d chess this.

I'd imagine he is coming, but King does sound a bit odd with what hes saying. Also seems strange theres no developments 3 days after announcement.

I'd imagine they are deep in negotiation. Knowing us it's probably pondering how we tell Ferguson he is not involved anymore. That's the sort of objection that is likely to hold things up. I'd love to think we have something up out sleeve, but I doubt it.

When you do not fancy a manager it is best to call him terrible, terrible. He is not of course terrible terrible, just maybe not inspiring enough.

Well.

Martinez - Clung on to his FA Cup win
Koeman - Clung on to his many league titles in Holland
Silva - Clung on to his great season in Greece and his decent work in Portugal

Whats Nuno got for me to cling on to?

Hes never won a thing.

WOW, he got Wolves to 7th, MUCH WOW, BIG IMPRESSED, not.
Don’t dis him mate he’s won a couple of manager of the month awards! Just the man for the job

3d chess this.

I'd imagine he is coming, but King does sound a bit odd with what hes saying. Also seems strange theres no developments 3 days after announcement.

I'd imagine they are deep in negotiation. Knowing us it's probably pondering how we tell Ferguson he is not involved anymore. That's the sort of objection that is likely to hold things up. I'd love to think we have something up out sleeve, but I doubt it.
Well.

We have a month till we need a manager, so theres no real rush from the clubs POV.

I suspect Brands is still doing player deals, but I dunno really.

People forget that its been a long, long season, some people just want a holiday, its often overlooked.

3d chess this.

I agree. As much as I'd love for them to be calling Spurs bluff and pouncing for a certain person with miraculously reborn flowing locks once Fonseca is announced, it's likely the minutiae revolving around NES backroom staff.

Well.

Martinez - Clung on to his FA Cup win
Koeman - Clung on to his many league titles in Holland
Silva - Clung on to his great season in Greece and his decent work in Portugal

Whats Nuno got for me to cling on to?

Hes never won a thing.

WOW, he got Wolves to 7th, MUCH WOW, BIG IMPRESSED, not.
What about his honorary doctorate mate?

lol.gif

Well.

We have a month till we need a manager, so theres no real rush from the clubs POV.

I suspect Brands is still doing player deals, but I dunno really.

People forget that its been a long, long season, some people just want a holiday, its often overlooked.

It could be nothing, but could be a whole host of things. Maybe Brands has said no?

Status
Not open for further replies.