New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
How would you feel if it was Benitez?

Have no issues with Benitez, won trophies, can manage big players, brings youth through, knows the city, knows Everton, has apologised to us regards his Small club comments, won't cost any compensation etc.. had him as my choice since day 1.

Some of our greatest players have played for both clubs so not sure the hate this link gets.

Benitez of all the linked names is a mile above any of those links.

I’ve always felt like Rafael has had his hands
Tied at a lot of clubs he’s been at. The RS had those terrible owners, Real with Perez, Newcastle with that fat bell. I think he’s a good manager and he doesn’t give a crap about the RS so I don’t know why people are so bothered.

How would you feel if it was Benitez?

No idea on Maupay but ive seen the same statements about Brighton taking shots from ridiculous distance and angles a few times now...

…I have no strong feelings for or against Benitez, Zat.

I can see the attraction for Moshiri, I think he wants stability during the ground development and Benitez will provide that. He’s very single-minded, he has an ego (i know he was fuming when Gerrard brought Houlier into the dressing room after the CL final in Istanbul).

Saying that, I wouldn’t be surprised if we’re talking about somebody completely different in 24 hours.

Potter has worked wonders at Brighton on a minuscule budget.

This season Brighton conceded just 46 goals. That’s fewer goals than Leicester conceded, fewer goals than West Ham conceded and of course fewer goals than we conceded.

Brighton's big problem is their lack of a goal-scorer. Just 5 teams created more chances than Brighton this season but due to their lack of funds they didn’t have a good finisher to put the ball in the back of the net. Had someone like Patrick Bamford or even DCL been playing for Brighton this season they would have finished above us.

Potter is an excellent young manager. I just worry that he might not have the resilience to cope with the pressure and the criticism that would inevitably come his way. He doesn’t seem that strong a character and we Evertonians are merciless these days. Just look at how we hounded Stones and Barkley.

How’s he worked wonders when Chris Hughton had them higher in the table with worse players?????

I’ve always felt like Rafael has had his hands
Tied at a lot of clubs he’s been at. The RS had those terrible owners, Real with Perez, Newcastle with that fat bell. I think he’s a good manager and he doesn’t give a crap about the RS so I don’t know why people are so bothered.
Under the terrible owners at the rs he spent £231m on such players as Aqualini for £17m, Babbel £11.5m, Pennant £7m , then kicked off because they would keep giving him millions, the season he won the CL crowds were restless at the pit,he relegated Newcastle and then spent a load getting them back up

Under the terrible owners at the rs he spent £231m on such players as Aqualini for £17m, Babbel £11.5m, Pennant £7m , then kicked off because they would keep giving him millions, the season he won the CL crowds were restless at the pit,he relegated Newcastle and then spent a load getting them back up

Who did he buy with the other £200m?

You’re not allowed to have a positive opinion about on Potter here mate, the GOT pro posters will tear you down.

Needs to be a name from a foreign league where you’ve never seen their team play.

considering Chris Hughton spent less and had them higher like, but potter plays pissy passy and keeps his team up every season oh let’s get him then

or hughton? Ffs have a word with yourselves even tryna advocate potter and the likes

Status
Not open for further replies.