New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It won’t be Rafael. I genuinely believe the club are feeding stories to the media to get them off their backs.

Moshiri has his cards close to his chest.

I'll be going to one game and that'll be to frizbee my season ticket of his fat bald head then leave.
Mate you’re better then me I could stomach to see one game with him in charge.

what on earth are the club thinking if it was him? Utter ludicrous that ball bag hates us and the lot across the park used to carry a frame with him in.

no not at all this wouldn’t be acceptable, I’d back anyone to a point, but not him, if he came the moment he walked thru the door I’d probably knock it on the head till he was gone. Fan base is already split, he would come in if he lost two games it would be absolutely toxic.

Am clinging onto hope they aren’t that stupid, but you know, Everton.

I am concerned about your odds addiction.

…ha, ha, maybe Cheltenham but certainly not where this market is concerned.

Saying that, I think it’s a bit of interest for conversation. I tend to post the odds each morning (for comparison over 24 hours), but the markets are being moved by a bit of gossip and a few wagers. When something is genuinely happening, a candidate will go big odds-on, until then it can’t be taken seriously.

Absolutely none.
But the people demand a good ole fashioned melt down, for it
Is their god given right.

It’s definitely true, just like depending what page you’re looking at in this thread we’ve been definitely hiring Howe, NES, Potter, Moyes and Sarri

Everything is nonsense until something is confirmed and then we can rejoice or meltdown appropriately

Thought not. People just like talking in absolutes and getting angry about things that have literally not happened.

Is there any actual evidence that Bill wants moyes /martinez and that mosh wants Rafael?

Or is it just people being taken in by jargon journalists and twitter?
Going to take time most managers worth their salt should be up for media deals for a little international competition... Finding time to give us blue bed wetters the full PR management reveal is going to be difficult.

Is there any actual evidence that Bill wants moyes /martinez and that mosh wants Rafael?

Or is it just people being taken in by jargon journalists and twitter?
Can someone explain why Kenright is even mentioned in relation to hiring a manager? He should be no where near this process. Fine he can give his opinion during a generic board meeting but as for actually influencing who we go for is a huge No No. This should be a brand's only in cooperation with Moshiri appointment.

Will this club finally learn!!

Potter has worked wonders at Brighton on a minuscule budget.

This season Brighton conceded just 46 goals. That’s fewer goals than Leicester conceded, fewer goals than West Ham conceded and of course fewer goals than we conceded.

Brighton's big problem is their lack of a goal-scorer. Just 5 teams created more chances than Brighton this season but due to their lack of funds they didn’t have a good finisher to put the ball in the back of the net. Had someone like Patrick Bamford or even DCL been playing for Brighton this season they would have finished above us.

Potter is an excellent young manager. I just worry that he might not have the resilience to cope with the pressure and the criticism that would inevitably come his way. He doesn’t seem that strong a character and we Evertonians are merciless these days. Just look at how we hounded Stones and Barkley.
Potter has spent £80m at Brighton

Potter has worked wonders at Brighton on a minuscule budget.

This season Brighton conceded just 46 goals. That’s fewer goals than Leicester conceded, fewer goals than West Ham conceded and of course fewer goals than we conceded.

Brighton's big problem is their lack of a goal-scorer. Just 5 teams created more chances than Brighton this season but due to their lack of funds they didn’t have a good finisher to put the ball in the back of the net. Had someone like Patrick Bamford or even DCL been playing for Brighton this season they would have finished above us.

Potter is an excellent young manager. I just worry that he might not have the resilience to cope with the pressure and the criticism that would inevitably come his way. He doesn’t seem that strong a character and we Evertonians are merciless these days. Just look at how we hounded Stones and Barkley.
Is it not Potters job to notice they need a goalscorer?
He also spent £20m on Maupay who scored 25 goals in the championship the year before, more than Bamford has ever scored in the championship.
Maupay is a good forward and a good finisher, the quality of chance he gets isnt on the level of what Bamford or DCL receive.
His style of play promotes panic in the penalty area, they get to a point but only have 1 or 2 players in the box, that leads to the only option to shoot from wayward angles and difficult areas, or even snap shots! The XG is high because they have so many shots from anywere! Bissouma has like 10 a game but none are even remotely from a good enough position to net!

For what its worth Maupay would be an excellent back up for us

It won’t be Rafael. I genuinely believe the club are feeding stories to the media to get them off their backs.

Moshiri has his cards close to his chest.

…I expect it’s social media discussion moving the betting market. I’m not on Twitter or anything, but we got a message last night saying there are rumours about Benitez & Sky have suspended betting. 24 hours earlier it was Galtier, tomorrow maybe somebody else.

I agree the club is keeping its cards close to its chest, but I doubt they are giving false news.

….last night SkyBet suspended the betting on Benitez & he’s been the one for money. 16-1 yesterday into a best price 4-1 today. Galtier’s odds slipping;

View attachment 130078

How would you feel if it was Benitez?

Is it not Potters job to notice they need a goalscorer?
He also spent £20m on Maupay who scored 25 goals in the championship the year before, more than Bamford has ever scored in the championship.
Maupay is a good forward and a good finisher, the quality of chance he gets isnt on the level of what Bamford or DCL receive.
His style of play promotes panic in the penalty area, they get to a point but only have 1 or 2 players in the box, that leads to the only option to shoot from wayward angles and difficult areas, or even snap shots! The XG is high because they have so many shots from anywere! Bissouma has like 10 a game but none are even remotely from a good enough position to net!

For what its worth Maupay would be an excellent back up for us

No idea on Maupay but ive seen the same statements about Brighton taking shots from ridiculous distance and angles a few times now...

Status
Not open for further replies.