New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone said the silence is deafening, for what reason?

The truth is Conte isnt interested and the board appear to be taking their time on an appointment but what is probably happening is that they are mulling over all these less desirable managers which doesnt float Moshiri`s boat at all. The level of managers we have been linked with is quite poor really.
I think the real truth is that nobody has a clue who we are talking to or who is or isn't interested .

Their response to me over this back in 2014...

View attachment 130003

"Speculation is not what causes the odds to drop" - Honestly...

29th July they ran will stories Lukaku was going to Real Madrid, and in same stories - to bet now on it.

We signed him the next day.

Shady.

I've had paid offers for articles to manager markets in the past too.

The lesson folks, is ignore the bookies.

It's wild to me that they're allowed to write news that influences bets and take bets, a clear conflict of interest; I know we have plenty of issues on this side of the pond, but that a single entity (or two related orgs) can do this is beyond my understanding.

Anyway, let's bring in that Alec Baldwin looking fella and move on.

You mean the Moyes that got his team into.europe while ours turned out to be a time waster?
He was never coming back
Well by all accounts he was close to being appointed. And yes he did well last season but would you have been happy had he been appointed when Carlo got the job? Doubt it.

Something to do with his huge backroom staff and them not having the budget to hire them all. To be fair that's a concern in itself, Nuno has a huge team working with him plus Mendes who has held his hand when it comes to transfers/players.
They won’t be on loads of money though will they ?
Besic was on £50k a week, just give them all that between them.
Sorted.

I do think it is strange that Moyes had not signed for West Ham yet.

It makes me wonder if he is allowing himself to stay in the mix.

It will make West Hame even more desperate so it is a win win for him.
He’s maybe keeping his options open. Or maybe West Ham just keeping it under wraps.

If he was done up like a kipper by us in 2019 I’m not sure he’d be overly keen to come back.

What a really annoying and awkward time to be looking for a new gaffer.

THANKS CARLO.

The good thing with Everton is it’s not as though we’ll have to wait long until we’re probably doing this again. Unless the next bloke is Alex Ferguson combined with Johan Cruyff then Siggurdson Davies Keane will probably see him fired within 18 months anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.