New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So have I got this right: our preferred choice of manager was missed out on because the club want to keep serial losers Jevons, Unsworth, Ebbrell, Ferguson and Baines in their roles?

What a situation.

A retirement home for no marks.
Only if you know that as a fact from a reliable source.

I honestly don't know what is happening behind the scenes at Everton with regards to the managerial appointment other than what the club has let been known which is how it should be. It's a matter of opinion if this is enough information for the fans; mine would be not enough - but it should be dictated by the club and not rumour and gossip.

No, not if the manager was wanting all his own team in.
There's no evidence either way, you're just speculating, I could equally speculate if they really wanted Nuno and he wanted his own team we would have accomodated him

The club has already dropped the biggest clue.

The new manager will have no previous EPL experience.

So forget Nuno, Moyes, Dyche, Potter, Howe. It won’t be any of them.
It will be someone who most have never heard of or no one has mentioned and someone will say "I've been a fan of his for a while" "I was going to suggest him" followed by a quick Google and a stats copy and paste

There's no evidence either way, you're just speculating, I could equally speculate if they really wanted Nuno and he wanted his own team we would have accomodated him
The smart explanation is that Nuno wanted his own assistant managers and that ruffled the galloot's feathers and so we now have to let a manager pass us by.

This isn't a football club anymore, it's a retirement home where the residents say who can and cant manage the home they're in.

I think it's fair to say that there's no British manager out there who'd stir the juices in anyone really. Do you reckon that's because we underrate them? or just because they're not very 'exciting' names?

Only if you know that as a fact from a reliable source.

I honestly don't know what is happening behind the scenes at Everton with regards to the managerial appointment other than what the club has let been known which is how it should be. It's a matter of opinion if this is enough information for the fans; mine would be not enough - but it should be dictated by the club and not rumour and gossip.
It was a question.

It will be someone who most have never heard of or no one has mentioned and someone will say "I've been a fan of his for a while" "I was going to suggest him" followed by a quick Google and a stats copy and paste
Nailed it. It’ll be some weird Polish manager from FC Ulan Bator.

It was a question I posed. I dont say I know, I'm hazarding a guess based on what we all KNOW to be true: the coaching staff of ex-players hold way too much influence on this football club's decision making.

The refuseniks that our currently preventing Nuno and his team from becoming Everton manager were the ones who made it impossible for Martinez long term.

Let's have this right: first 18 months under RM and we were purring. Last 18 months the support he received from the club and the fans was appalling. We were in the latter stages of two cups and still people were determined to oust him.

Long story short: his ultimate failure at Everton had every bit as much to do with forces outside his own decision making.
8 months Dave. He was found out before the end of his first season and never recovered.

Status
Not open for further replies.