New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I reckon 70% of the fanbase would be willing Everton to lose so they can get Moyes and Benitez out the door ASAP.

It would be a grave, grave error, thankfully an error that only happens if we allow Bill a say, which we wont.

Bill probably isn't pushing for Benitez

I can see Moshiri thinking he has "name value" though and not really understanding how the fan base would feel about it

Now do Everton forum quotes on Carlo Ancelotti.

Or give me the bluemoon quotes on Pep after they lost the CL final.

Or even Arsenal forum prior to them sacking Wenger.

What about the Wolves fans on here who have posted on here about Nuno, they seem to rate him and give a fair assessment.

Potter is similar to Martinez but at least Roberto had an FA Cup to show for it.

Here is a snippet of Brighton fans thoughts on him going to Tottenham from a forum

Would
love to watch Spurs Twitter when they only win once at home in a year.

Tottenham interested in employing the manager of a team currently laying 17th in the table after fighting a relegation battle all season, yeah right.

don't think Potters stock is anywhere near high enough yet to get such a high profile job, added to the fact he's not really foreign enough.

No Prem team will be looking to take Potter off our hands just yet, not while we sit 17th in the league. They will be looking to see if our 'he needs a decent striker' theory is correct. If we sign a clinical striker in the summer to put away all these chances we create and then finish next season in the 10th to 13th bracket then you may see interest from bigger teams

Potter could have a career earning millions without achieving anything significant in the game it happens sometimes. Had a bit of success in Sweden in a pub league, mid table finish with Swansea relegation scrap with us then on to Spurs for £8m a year
The Brighton fan I know says they're happy with him for the most part, apparently they did have that dip in the Winter but the majority of their fans see what he's doing and can see the improvement. He also said that if they still had Hughton,and the way they were playing under him, they'd be battling relegation every year but can see an out with Potter.

What about the Wolves fans on here who have posted on here about Nuno, they seem to rate him and give a fair assessment.

Potter is similar to Martinez but at least Roberto had an FA Cup to show for it.
I havent seen any fair assessment of Nuno.

I saw 1 fella said he got Wolves competing on the cheap, despite them literally getting a fine for breaking FFP.

People don't want Howe and I agree. But what's the significant difference between Howe and Potter? Is it just that he's the new bloke nobody knows much about but he kept them up didn't he knowworrra mean like.

Dull, nonentity as far as I can see. And not many Brighton fans have much good to say about him.

The Brighton fan I know says they're happy with him for the most part, apparently they did have that dip in the Winter but the majority of their fans see what he's doing and can see the improvement. He also said that if they still had Hughton,and the way they were playing under him, they'd be battling relegation every year but can see an out with Potter.
They were battling relegation this season mate.

I don't want him, and it could never happen, but manages one of the biggest clubs in the UK, whose name carries a bit of clout, is a winner and motivator, knows the area and wouldn't take any messing round. Current manager of rangers.

People don't want Howe and I agree. But what's the significant difference between Howe and Potter? Is it just that he's the new bloke nobody knows much about but he kept them up didn't he knowworrra mean like.

Dull, nonentity as far as I can see. And not many Brighton fans have much good to say about him.

I suppose Potter had less to work with than Howe did

Howe spent A LOT of money for a club the size of Bournemouth and got nowhere with it

Potter hasn't spent much, so you could argue that he has a further upside

Same argument you can make for Dyche tbh

Anyway, im gonna shut up, I think im doing that thing when we get mentioned with somebody and my initial reactions is UGH, but then I convince myself that they arent really a bad option.

Basically ignoring all the bad and focusing on the good.

I think im more convinced about who I dont want rather than who I do.

I haven't got the remotest clue who I want

I voted Conte, but that was done without full compulsion

Status
Not open for further replies.