New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Moshiri has picked Hollywood, who have taken us to Hollywell.

This time Brands is picking, hes going for a long term, young manager, who can grow with the club slowly.

You people need to forget next season, its not about next season anymore.
Ah! There’s always next seasons season! Happy days are finally coming!

Give him £13 million a year contract and tell him the aim is european football and a £120-150 million transfer kitty and let him take us into the top 6.

No pussyfooting around scrimping by on deadline day this summer window.
Then watch him go real madrid in a year once the snake gets sacked

Why hasn’t he bought a striker in the two years he’s been there then? And there are Premier League teams with much worse strikers than Maupay tbh, some of which finished higher than Brighton.
Have to ask him and Brighton that. A lot easier said than done bringing a good goalscorer in though.

I am with most people posting in this thread, I don’t want a Gerrard or Moyes, I want a world class manager to follow the world class manager we just lost. I don’t think that finishing 10th is in any way a reflection on Ancelotti, while a great manager can make average players better he can’t make average players winners. He certainly can’t make the bunch of lethargic mediocre people we have top four. His worth would have been in who was brought in and who was kept.
The coming months will be defining for the next decade for Everton, bring in a Gerrard or Moyes type when we will be a solid mid table premier team. We will buy tried and tested premier league type players who won’t lose that much but who won’t win that much either.
Bring in a top class man and give him the tools to do the job and we may fulfil the hope. But this being Everton it could go either way.

Status
Not open for further replies.