New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be a total disaster, Dunc has been around long enough hes seen off about 5 managers now, hes part of the losing mentality within the club, punt him.
Coleman seen off

Moyes
Martinez
Unsworth x2
Koeman
Allerdyce
Ferguson
Silva
Ancelotti

9 managers...granted 3 where stand in but they did town tools on Unsworths 2nd spell

Gilfi on his 6th manager in 4 years

You are 100% accurate Wolves fans are inpatient and like a good moan, Molineux can be a very toxic place. We got took over by Fosun and believed instant success but ended up with Lambert when we were due to have Lopetegui who took the Spanish job instead. Nuno came in the season after and from the off there was something special brewing, a style a swager a winning mentality. The whole club played the same system, youth teams, U18, U23. Only really started hearing moans and groans around Jan/Feb 21. We will see what the future holds if the board made the right decision or not, but Nuno would be steeping into an Everton environment, already in the Premier League, already spend massively and possibly already under achieving and the fans are down hearted that they are not mentioned in the “big 6”, completely different challenge to where Wolvers were, you have to remember we fell down to League 1 just 6 years ago, so competing in the Premier league was superb but fans always want more and this is the crossroads where Wolves find themselves today.
Forgetting Kenny Jacket there, did a great rebuild for you. Couldn't quite make the next step, but laid a base.

I'd be relaxed about Nuno and I'd give him time. Barring it all going a bit 'De Boar at Palace'.

Who do you reckon Wolves will get in? Do you think Fosun are less committed than they were?

Coleman seen off

Moyes
Martinez
Unsworth x2
Koeman
Allerdyce
Ferguson
Silva
Ancelotti

9 managers...granted 3 where stand in but they did town tools on Unsworths 2nd spell

Gilfi on his 6th manager in 4 years

Until Keane Coleman Davies and Siggurdson are gone as a minimum, I don’t hold out much hope for any manager. If Pickford goes back to throwing it in his net every match then that’s another problem. In my view those 4 are the rotten core of this squad.

Then there’s all the non consequential chaff that needs to go like Besic and all the loan players we don’t want.

Then we’re into Delph Gomes Iwobi Bernard

It’s a huge job for whoever takes it. There’s not many of that lot that you’d hold out hope could turn it around. Maybe Iwobi and Gomes at a massive push because they’ve shown odd flashes but even that is reaching. The rest haven’t shown anything under any manager at all.

No point bringing in a guy whose used to managing world class players and having it all handed on a plate. This is Everton and we sign players like bolasie and iwobi

While Sigurdsson,Gomes,Iwobi are here discount any manager who plays a high intensity game.
so if ancellotti set us up that way with the deadwood why would he do it different? You know if they’re here for a while….
Here for a while? Well that's an interesting concept. But hopefully a manager who can identify younger more committed players. Or heaven forbid something with the young talent we have at the club already.

I actually wouldn't mind Ferguson. Don't get me wrong there's much better out there, but if we want to talk about "identity" etc then Ferguson is probably the perfect fit. We'd just need to find an assistant manager who's perfect for the job
he and Mourinho are the only managers I can recall substituting a substitute, which definitely sends a message

Hand on heart why on earth are all the managers we're looking at out of jobs? Does that not tell you something?

Why aren't we looking at gasperini at atlanta, emery at villarreal or galtier from Lillie (yes I know he quit but you get my point).

Instead its the same crap failures of managers every time and then the board wonder why they fail at everton and have to be sacked every 18 months.

There are some really exciting managers out there who could have a good go at everton but no our board are sat there in heated debate about nuno or moyes ffs!
Nuno walked over differences with the owner. Let's be honest leave a European trophy winner for us?

Status
Not open for further replies.