New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sari?
He who couldn't tell his goalie to be subbed,?
With our crop,lamb to slaughter..

Imagine ‘Michael pass that ball 5 yards to Davies......WTF Keane why did you fall over it and then why did you leather it out of play for no reason Seamus?!!!’

‘That was actually a cross gaffer’

‘Get my agent on the phone, ask him if it’s not too late t go back to Napoli’

Hand on heart why on earth are all the managers we're looking at out of jobs? Does that not tell you something?

Why aren't we looking at gasperini at atlanta, emery at villarreal or galtier from Lillie (yes I know he quit but you get my point).

Instead its the same crap failures of managers every time and then the board wonder why they fail at everton and have to be sacked every 18 months.

There are some really exciting managers out there who could have a good go at everton but no our board are sat there in heated debate about nuno or moyes ffs!

Do everything we can to get Pochettino, if we can pay big fees for players, we should be able to pay the compo that PSG want for a man with one year left on his contract.

He would change the team, of that I am sure.

You lot saying "DUNC IS THE MAN", good lord I hope you are seriously joking. The man has had 4 matches in charge of a senior club in his life. This isn't Arsenal where we laugh at how terrible Arteta is doing with a relatively good squad. He'd be out before the year ends. If he wants to manage a club he needs to manage a club in the Championship or League 1. Absolutely no way should we be hiring someone to manage us with 0 managerial experience.

Dunc needs to remember what happened to Shoo in Alan Shearer at the barcodes. Being a popular figure at the club is no long term guarantee - even more so in this age of overpaid mercenaries.

We have Godfrey, so need another cb for his style. Doucoure and Allan can press but end up deeper as the defence was so far back. Need another midfielder for that though. We have forwards in richie and dcl who can press (but need a rw who offers what richie does).

But I don't think we are that far off having a team that could carry out what he would want. Signings wise, need a cb, rb, cm and rw.

Can Godfrey pass? He needs two centerbacks that are comfortable under pressure passing the ball in small triangles between themselves the cdm and the keeper. Personally i think Godfrey might struggle.

So we just need about a 100 million worth of players then but even if we got those players in what do we do if DCL gets injured or Richarlison or allan or one of the cbs.

Even with those signings we are one injury away from the whole system falling on its arse.

You lot saying "DUNC IS THE MAN", good lord I hope you are seriously joking. The man has had 4 matches in charge of a senior club in his life. This isn't Arsenal where we laugh at how terrible Arteta is doing with a relatively good squad. He'd be out before the year ends. If he wants to manage a club he needs to manage a club in the Championship or League 1. Absolutely no way should we be hiring someone to manage us with 0 managerial experience.
And only one of those matches is worth talking about

I actually wouldn't mind Ferguson. Don't get me wrong there's much better out there, but if we want to talk about "identity" etc then Ferguson is probably the perfect fit. We'd just need to find an assistant manager who's perfect for the job
Irving or Cahill perhaps?

Can Godfrey pass? He needs two centerbacks that are comfortable under pressure passing the ball in small triangles between themselves the cdm and the keeper. Personally i think Godfrey might struggle.

So we just need about a 100 million worth of players then but even if we got those players in what do we do if DCL gets injured or Richarlison or allan or one of the cbs.

Even with those signings we are one injury away from the whole system falling on its arse.
Yeah I wouldn't put Godfrey down as a Sarri-ball CB. He's fine on the ball but press resistant he is not.

Status
Not open for further replies.