New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think brands may go to South America for Marcelo Gallardo, would he be any worse than a Rafael/Howe/Moyes. I don’t think so, look at poch when he came unknown to Southampton

I would have liked us to go down the unknown exciting manager a few years ago, don't know if Moshiri will want that though, he wants his big Hollywood name, but then look were that's got us lately

DE178CBA-52DF-4333-9D54-12E88DF70DBB.jpeg

.....just saw this bloke at the cash point in West Derby Village & thought he looked familiar. I asked if he was Sean Dyche but he said he wasn’t.

I would have liked us to go down the unknown exciting manager a few years ago, don't know if Moshiri will want that though, he wants his big Hollywood name, but then look were that's got us lately
Moshiri needs to take a step back and leave the footballing decisions to his DOF. I don’t think brands wanted ancelotti personally, otherwise what is the point in hiring him

i would give dyche a go. the squad needs a kick up the arse. someone who won't tolerate egos. not the most glamorous of choices but i think he could stabilise things at least.

Unless he brings in 10 new players at least he won’t be kicking anyone up the arse. There’s a reason some of these players are on manager number 4 now and still at the club. This is why it was important we kept Carlo at least for another 2/3 seasons so he can bring in more of his own players kick out the dross. If you’re expecting someone like Dyche to come in and all of a sudden get this team in shape I feel you underestimate just how weak minded and uninterested these players are.

Status
Not open for further replies.