New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The only name that excites me is Nuno Espírito Santo, think he could be a great fit for Everton. Even more so than Ancelotti, he is ambitious a good coach with an eye for a player. He did a great job at Wolves and was being linked with Spurs, surely we are a more attractive option than Palace!

Di Francesco might be interesting he is the guy who has worked miracles at Sassuolo taking them from Serie B to A then into Europe within a few seasons. I like the idea of Favre also.
Wouldn’t go near Di Francesco personally.

He took Roma to a semi final, but was unpopular that he got sacked.

Then had a dismal spell at Sampdoria, where they quickly learned and sacked him.

They actually backed him at Cagliari too, Godin, Nainggolan, Simeone and had some good players and left I. The relegation zone.

Just a big fat no from me.

Favre works. Favre takes no messing. Did great at Mönchengladbach, Nice.

Wolves fans weren't happy with the negative football Nuno was playing which is why he went. Don't be expecting attacking football with him either.

The only name that excites me is Nuno Espírito Santo, think he could be a great fit for Everton. Even more so than Ancelotti, he is ambitious a good coach with an eye for a player. He did a great job at Wolves and was being linked with Spurs, surely we are a more attractive option than Palace!
Would he have the support Jorge Mendes as he had with Wolves?

Perfect manager for Kenwright's Everton. Really nice bloke, will say lovely things about the club while boring us all to death with his safety first football. I fully expect us to sign him.

He was given a superagents' cast offs and served up football bad enough that we did the double over him this season.
If we were a championship side looking to come up and stay up, yeah sure, but its a firm no from me.

I honestly see this as an opportunity, Carlo has been phoning it in, I don’t care what he’s done in the past he’s done nothing here and hasn’t looked like pushing us on imo.
I can get on board with this sentiment. I have huge respect for Ancelotti as a manager, but I'm not convinced he was the right fit at the right time. This club needs an injection of energy from the top down, and that includes the manager.

Status
Not open for further replies.