New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

We've got 5 days to find a new manager (Emery!!!!) to be as good as Real at getting a new manager

He was given a superagents' cast offs and served up football bad enough that we did the double over him this season.
If we were a championship side looking to come up and stay up, yeah sure, but its a firm no from me.
He had a bad season this year and lots of injuries to contend with in a small squad. He got them to a quarter final in Europe last season more than we have achieved in 25 years. He will have learnt a lot about Premiership and European football in this time.Hes certainly a more exciting prospect than Eddie Howe

Wolves fans weren't happy with the negative football Nuno was playing which is why he went. Don't be expecting attacking football with him either.
I’m on a few discord and slack channels with wolves fans. The level of hatred towards the end was surprising. His style of football, sticking to his favourite players and poor press conferences constantly got mentioned.

I know who I think is the sort of manager we should look at.

Very very underrated, has an eye for a player, and gets way more out of his teams than the sum of its parts.

But we wont be allowed by the fans to even consider approaching Burnley.

Surprised Vitor Pereira hasn't been appointed already.

Eddie Howe it is then, no compensation, no wrangling.

Status
Not open for further replies.