New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

We need manager that will stay for at least the next 3 seasons at a minimum with a strong project to transform Everton into an European contender every single season starting with this one...doesn't have to be a big name as we tried that with both koeman and ancelotti and failed. We tried exotic with silva thinking he was the next pochetino and failed...with that in mind I can only see David moyes...has been the best everton manager in the last 10-15 years...many have come and go since he left us. Not a popular choice but he'll get us results.
Yeah, he'll get us results to remain in the top 10 and that's about it. How long did he have at Everton and what did he achieve with less competiton? Got us into a final and bottled it and thats about the height of it. Martinez came and showed exactly what could be extracted from that squad, it was a hell of a lot more than Moyes was getting.

Moyes comes i'll be selling my season ticket on, as it's acceptance we're just a PL club looking to hang on in there

Martinez got us back to back bottom halves when he had one of the best strikers in Europe upfront. I dread to think what he’d do with these players.
He was poor Koeman was poor,Silva was dreadful and tbh Ancelotti has been dreadful hes a big name in football so that’s saved him getting the going to be sacked treatment. Also he hasn’t had fans on his back down to COVID. This could all be a blessing in disguise, I actually always thought he was to old to take us forward.

Of all of the managers we're being linked with Potter is the only one who may develop into a top manager. I have my doubts about him motivating our bunch of wasters but he could inspire the likes of Godfrey and Davies. Brighton have played some good stuff and if they'd had a decent centre forward probably would have finished above us.

Galtier or Favre for me. Or someone completely left field like Gallardo.

There are good, and available, managers out there if the club is prepared to look past the all too easy options like Howe or Nuno.

Today has been a major shock to the system but it doesn't have to be a bad thing. As long as those in charge get a grip on this situation quickly then this could actually be a blessing in disguise.

Howe and Santo scares me, Howe turned down Celtic (was this Carlo new part of that) Santo imo is better but I’m not sure he’s right for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.