New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, he'll get us results to remain in the top 10 and that's about it. How long did he have at Everton and what did he achieve with less competiton? Got us into a final and bottled it and thats about the height of it. Martinez came and showed exactly what could be extracted from that squad, it was a hell of a lot more than Moyes was getting.

Moyes comes i'll be selling my season ticket on, as it's acceptance we're just a PL club looking to hang on in there
He got us a final and a brief stint in the champions league on a shoestring budget.

EVERTON BOARD TO MEET TONIGHT

The Everton board will be meeting tonight to discuss possible replacements for the departing Carlo Ancelotti.

A deal is yet to be finalised with Real Madrid but is expected to happen sooner rather than later

We also understand that the Everton board met last week to support Carlo Ancelotti with his plans for next season, however since then the Italian told the club he wanted to leave.

A67CB952-6670-4978-8BE7-0F3B720BDCD9.png
Odds haven’t half changed today.

Galtier or Favre for me. Or someone completely left field like Gallardo.

There are good, and available, managers out there if the club is prepared to look past the all too easy options like Howe or Nuno.

Today has been a major shock to the system but it doesn't have to be a bad thing. As long as those in charge get a grip on this situation quickly then this could actually be a blessing in disguise.
Definitely, it was nice having a big name in charge, but there wasn‘t many of any signs he was taking us anywhere anytime soon.

I am deeply, deeply suspicious of all this Potter chatter. Feels like when Martinez was an option and the fan sentiment was being tested.
Nah, he's much more of a balanced manager than Martinez. His defence has been ok, Wigan leaked like a sieve under Martinez. Remember Spurs beating them 8-0? They got thumped on a regular basis. Brighton have given everyone a game since Potter went there, mainly with the same players that Hughton had playing full football.

Status
Not open for further replies.