New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Former Juventus manager Andrea Pirlo is available. Young, progressive, exotic - ticks all the boxes! He's a winner!

1622564756707.png

We need manager that will stay for at least the next 3 seasons at a minimum with a strong project to transform Everton into an European contender every single season starting with this one...doesn't have to be a big name as we tried that with both koeman and ancelotti and failed. We tried exotic with silva thinking he was the next pochetino and failed...with that in mind I can only see David moyes...has been the best everton manager in the last 10-15 years...many have come and go since he left us. Not a popular choice but he'll get us results.

We need manager that will stay for at least the next 3 seasons at a minimum with a strong project to transform Everton into an European contender every single season starting with this one...doesn't have to be a big name as we tried that with both koeman and ancelotti and failed. We tried exotic with silva thinking he was the next pochetino and failed...with that in mind I can only see David moyes...has been the best everton manager in the last 10-15 years...many have come and go since he left us. Not a popular choice but he'll get us results.
If he came back I’m sure he would stay for a good while. It wouldn’t look good him leaving West Ham, but they did do the dirty on him sacking him in his last stint in charge. It wasn’t great how he leafy us but we were a good fit and he would be funded better these days, in a way he does have unfinished business because he never really got the chance to go for it before, this time he could.

Status
Not open for further replies.