New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He turned out great eh?

Sometimes making the right decision doesn't always work out the way you want. Who knows what would have happened in Carlo 2nd full season. Making a totally awful appointment like nuno who almost joined the football powerhouse that is Palace only has 1 outcome. Plus the leading players wil want to leave

Here you go then mate.

Fabio Silva - £36 million
Semedo - £27 million
Hoever - £9 million
Marcal - £2 million
Toti Gomes - £1 million

Total for last season roughly £75 million.

Jimenez £34 million
Podence £18 million
Cutrone £16 million
Neto £16 million
Dendoncker £12 million
Jordao £8 million
Matheson £1 million

Season before £105 million

Otto £19 million
Traore £18 million
Patricio £16 million
Jota £13 million
Boly £11 million
Afobe £10 million
Moutinho £5 million
Bonatini £3 million
Jimenez loan fee £3 million
Vinagre £2 million
Dendoncker loan fee £1 million

This season £101 million

Total spent in the last 3 seasons roughly £281 million.

You're welcome.
Sold 123m worth too including 10m promotion bonsues from Helder Costa & Ivan Cavaleiro over those 3 years too

I mean, if you can be bothered to looks through my past posts, you'll find one of me discussing Nuno, in good depth too.

I won't lie, I am a Wolves fan, but the majority of you Everton fans seem to be very entitled when it comes to a new manger. Nuno would be a good appointment imo, and would at the very least get you top 8, which is more than Ancelotti got you, who had a much more "accomplished" CV mind...
Top 8? I’ll start chilling the bubbly. The issue is that under this owner, we are constantly sold a “project”. But there is no direction. We have a billionaire owner backed by an even bigger billionaire yet the decisions made are constantly shocking. It’s not “entitled” to hope for a bit more than another manager who’s never won anything and has just been let go by a club who finished below us. Would you take Chris Wilder or Sam Allardyce at Wolves?

What a sad , pathetic, second rate appointment this is, the boring Portuguese Scruff.
Clearly no one of any calibre wanted the job.
We are so small time.
God!!! I actually hate Everton at this moment, being a Evertonian has become one perpetual disappointment .
We tried calibre last time he did one at the first sign of any trouble

Status
Not open for further replies.