New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Sammy Lee is non-negotiable Mr Moshiri...."

1623357875894.png

If the Galtier going to Nice stories are true, I am really starting to believe that the board are trying to pull a fast one on us here so they can get away with appointing Howe or Ferguson etc. hoping that we'll just go 'sound. no other options panned out I guess.'

Almost everyone we have been linked with is a pure no from me. When you add in our terrible recruitment and awful squad, you do have to wonder how we got to this state.

is getting to a CL semi final and beating City not worthy of merit?

Wasnt that the previous managers efforts though. Bruno genesio got them into the CL. Garcias first full season they didnt even qualify for the europa league.
Reading the odd lyon fans comments they're not sorry to see him go.

If the Galtier going to Nice stories are true, I am really starting to believe that the board are trying to pull a fast one on us here so they can get away with appointing Howe or Ferguson etc. hoping that we'll just go 'sound. no other options panned out I guess.'

Almost everyone we have been linked with is a pure no from me. When you add in our terrible recruitment and awful squad, you do have to wonder how we got to this state.
What are you basing that on?

This current board (under the ownership of Moshiri) have given no indication that they'd do something like that. Even Marco Silva (who I didn't want as manager) was appointed after they went to fairly extreme lengths to get him. Koeman was at the time someone who most (media etc) thought we had little chance of getting. Allardyce was an aberration - he was never going to be here long.

Their last appointment was CARLO ANCELOTTI on like £11m a year.

Nothing they've done has given the indication that they're looking for a way of taking the "easy route" of bringing in Howe or promoting Ferguson.

Status
Not open for further replies.