New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Watch us get Nuno in....he'll bring in Neves, Brands will buy some more tat for £30mill.

He'll park the bus and play on the counter like wolves...but realise we're proper slow until Jan..buy a winger.

We'll be comfortably 13th by then

lads Nuno plays absolute grim Football, You'd be calling for his head in 2 weeks.
Yeah and a lot of his value was being able to make sense of whatever that Mendes/Wolves relationship was and the players that got funneled in by it.

Basically we need the next Simeone, a manager who can drag a team up from nothing by sheer force of will

Or i suppose we give Roy one last go

What we need is competence, foresight and the best possible above a manager too. Otherwise this is going to keep repeating itself.

What’s the point in having a motto like NSNO when it’s clearly, for the majority of the time, not adhered to ? Best people possible for the jobs, not just a manager, everything.

There is a horrible yes men mentality here and it’s a detriment to the club. I can’t stand it and those that shame others for highlighting it also.

How about that german coach who is coming up with brentford, he has worked wonders there. Or someone like him at least. I dont want a big name who is past their sell by date, I want a hungry young manager who can get rid of the slugs and instill a bit of passion into a hungry set of players.

Already interviewed, won the Europa League, probably wants to prove Arsenal wrong that he can do well in the Prem, seems a sensible appointment
You guys do know who had a pretty good season under Unai Emery don't you...

Nuno just stinks of Marco Silva V2. Probably my least favoured of the “credible”options alongside Howe

How about that german coach who is coming up with brentford, he has worked wonders there. Or someone like him at least. I dont want a big name who is past their sell by date, I want a hungry young manager who can get rid of the slugs and instill a bit of passion into a hungry set of players.
Brentford do good things, but are we going to recruit like they do? If not I wouldn't want their manager.

Nuno just stinks of Marco Silva V2. Probably my least favoured of the “credible”options alongside Howe
Yep, one of those "oh what's the bloody point" kind of managers. Brings nothing apart from the stench of mediocrity.

Status
Not open for further replies.