New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting that Moyes hasn’t signed the new deal offered by West Ham yet. You’d think the longer he waits, the more likely it is he’s waiting to see what happens with the Everton job
I really hope he doesn't sign it, annoying his current employers, then we jib him off at the last minute. Genuinely hope he ends up back at Sunderland.

So poch says he wants out of PSG. Spurs look like they're getting conte. Carlo's off to madrid. Allegri is off to Juventus. Zidane looks like heading to PSG if poch leaves (which looks likely after saying he wants his contract terminated). Where does poch go if he indeed leaves PSG? Would he entertain us? Just putting a flyer out there...

Interesting that Moyes hasn’t signed the new deal offered by West Ham yet. You’d think the longer he waits, the more likely it is he’s waiting to see what happens with the Everton job
Thinking he will be trying to blag a few extra pounds out of the dildo brothers by hanging on

So poch says he wants out of PSG. Spurs look like they're getting conte. Carlo's off to madrid. Allegri is off to Juventus. Zidane looks like heading to PSG if poch leaves (which looks likely after saying he wants his contract terminated). Where does poch go if he indeed leaves PSG? Would he entertain us? Just putting a flyer out there...

Pochettino isn't leaving PSG. I think they may be getting rid of their Sporting Director Leonardo.

If it was not ex RS we would be thinking the next SAF could be ours
Back in the day, the Scottish league was reasonably / slightly competitive when Alex Ferguson was there. He even had Aberdeen in european contention , and I think even won a trophy.
That's where your comparison falls down. It is now a 2 team pub league , that is no way competitive in europe. He has simply beaten a poor Celtic who have sacked their manager.
Combine that with the fact that it is him , and it is a massive NO !

Brought this up yesterday and it was laughed off. If Conte does go to Tottenham, that could make things interesting. Question is, why would Poch request his contract be terminated if not for a return to his former club?

You want a rat who thought he was bigger than the club back. I don't. I'll leave it at that.
Up to you but look at the near riots in the crowd in Martinez last game, and the fan fury that removed Koeman and Silva, plus the obvious mercenary behaviour of Ancelotti.

I think you’ll find all the above committed far worse crimes than Moyes who actually gave full commitment for over a decade.

Status
Not open for further replies.