New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nuno does not have a great record....these are his results when Wolves finished 7th in 2019/2020 season.
Last season he never had his main striker and they were poor.

Wolves 1 Man Utd 1
Arsenal 1 - Wolves 1
Wolves 3 - Man City 2
Man Utd 0 - Wolves 0
Wolves 0 - Leicester 0
Spurs 2 - Wolves 3
Wolves 3 - Everton 0
Man City 0 - Wolves 2

Everton 3 Wolves 2
Liverpool 1 Wolves 0
Man Utd 1 Wolves 0 (FA Cup)
Wolves 1 Spurs 2
Wolves 1 Liverpool 2
Chelsea 2 - Wolves 0
Wolves 2 - Chelsea 5
I think you’re being incredibly harsh here. Wasn’t just Jimenez, they lost their entire front line towards the end when they lost Neto and Podence too. All season in fact, they’ve been hit hard by injuries. On the face of it it doesn’t look an exciting appointment, but the bloke took them up, kept them up and made them ultra competitive with a couple of 7th placed finishes that Moyes was lauded for here with us. I’m not convinced he’ll get the gig personally, but if he does, I can think of far worse candidates. He can bring Pedro Neto with him as well.

View attachment 129272

....still odds-against available for NES with Sky suggests to me they don’t truly know what’s going on despite reports negotiations have started.

I think there’s a possibility the appointee isn’t on this list of the market leaders.

I never really trust betting odds when it comes to stuff like this because the odds shorten when more people put money on it. I'm sure last time out ancelotti was favourite to go to arsenal and we were favourites to get moyes back, at one point.

We cant get a manger of Carlos Level and take steps back with the next manager, have to try and get the best available out there and Conte is available

Hate this “doesn’t have prem experience so it’s a risk”.

we have hired managers from the prem which have proved far more of a risk and set us back massively.

we need new thinking, thinking about world football and who we should be looking at. Football does not start and stop with the premiership.

“The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result.”

time for something different.

We should be actively going for managers who havent managed in england.

I believe Alan Irvine has left west ham to move back up north, excellent coach,I would not be against him coming in and working with Bobby brown shoes,would hopefully plug the defensive gaps against Roberto's attacking needs,just a thought!!

https://www.[Publication is blackli...test-ralf-rangnick-reportedly-targeted-again/

We cant get a manger of Carlos Level and take steps back with the next manager, have to try and get the best available out there and Conte is available
Carlos level?. We finished 10th. And who wants another manager like Carlo, when all they will do is rinse the club for major money and then hop on a bike when the next big club comes knocking.

Would he be a long term fix? He had health issues didn’t he and hasn’t really taken on long term roles since then? Still, would be something different to Moyes or Nuno.

Health issues? He’ll be straight on the phone to his GP after he rocks up at Finch Farm and sees the cirque du freaks in the flesh for their first training session and realises what he’s let himself in for.

Would he be a long term fix? He had health issues didn’t he and hasn’t really taken on long term roles since then? Still, would be something different to Moyes or Nuno.
Honestly dont think you get a long term fix at a club like us max 3 years.
We either stagnate or regress which means he will be hounded out or if the new manager gets us CL some top club will poach him. Rinse and repeat

Poch if he leaves PSG only option I consider worth it. Mind you I don't have a clue, how on earth we going to sort this mess.

Brands should be in charge so managers leaving doesn't effect us but yet again we are seeing what little influence the DoF has.

Status
Not open for further replies.