New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Disagree. His breakdown of his tactics during his brief tenure revealed a deep understanding of the tactical decisions he made.
If the choice is to be between Moist, Nuno or Howe ,I’d choose Ferguson every time.
All three have achieved miles more in the world of coaching than Dunc.

If they’re the best managers we can attract then we deserve to be in a relegation battle.
We don’t seem to be searching for a manager more of a comfort blanket to keep us in the mid table purgatory we have become so accustomed to.
Yes.....the stadium seems to have taken priority ...as long as we stay in the prem and dont get involved with relegation, that seems to be the extent of the board's ambitions. Obviously they can't say that publicly but I suspect that maybe a possible mindset with them.

The list is :-

Sean Dyche
Dean Smith
Scott Parker
Graham Potter
Steve Bruce
Wayne Rooney
Jonathon Woodgate
Joey Barton
Nigel Pearson
Lee Bowyer
Steve McClaren
Gareth Southgate
Sam Allardyce
Harry Redknapp

Amusing would be Neil Warnock or Ian Holloway

Have I missed any?
Lampard

The list is :-

Sean Dyche
Dean Smith
Scott Parker
Graham Potter
Steve Bruce
Wayne Rooney
Jonathon Woodgate
Joey Barton
Nigel Pearson
Lee Bowyer
Steve McClaren
Gareth Southgate
Sam Allardyce
Harry Redknapp

Amusing would be Neil Warnock or Ian Holloway

Have I missed any?

Lampard and Gerrard.

And as you have the current Bristol City manager as an option, Lee Johnson.

Its quite a tragic list.

0DDE0E7F-6870-4F89-BA9F-F39BC160C550.jpeg

....just saw Moshiri & this bloke having a pint in West Derby Village. Presume it must be one of his lawyers as they were talking about the fishing permit.

Seeing is though I am Canadian I'm a little surprised how unpopular hiring a English Manager is to the majority of you locals. I realize the options aren't super popular but it seems that buying young English players ala Godfrey/ DCL vs older non sellable signings is the blueprint. So wouldn't a English manager be wise?

Is there no English manager that fans think could do the job?
Its a kind of hipster thing. If Potter was called Grano Potterini people would be screaming for him but he's some mild mannered fella from Swindon or somewhere

Moyes honestly wouldn't be the worst appointment in the world. Look at a couple of the signings he's made for West Ham for the amount of money they cost and the performances they got out of them. We spend bucket loads and get busts like Iwobi & Bernard & Gomes.

Status
Not open for further replies.