New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
agree with this 100%.

I'm not in favor of appointing him, but if that is what they are going to do then get on with it. This dilly dallying isn't helping anyone and makes us look unattractive to potential transfer targets.
It's also ramping up the fume. Once he is in we just have to get on with it even if we don't like it, and I very much do not like it. But decision made announce it.

The fanbase wouldn't be split if we didnt have embarassing babies crying because they dont "like" the new manager.

If people dont like the bloke stay away until he's sacked its that simple. But for those who are dragging the club through the mud, make the fanbase look like idiots with abusive bedsheets and demand the owners listen to them (who elected them as spokesmen for the fanbase btw) are the problem not the owners appointing someone who they think will do the best job in the current circumstances.

hang on mate I’m an Evertonian my journey with the club started before you were born , so thanks I’ll keep going . I won’t boo him and as I’ve said I hope he never ever loses a game , however I’m entitled to be unhappy.

The fanbase wouldn't be split if we didnt have embarassing babies crying because they dont "like" the new manager.

If people dont like the bloke stay away until he's sacked its that simple. But for those who are dragging the club through the mud, make the fanbase look like idiots with abusive bedsheets and demand the owners listen to them (who elected them as spokesmen for the fanbase btw) are the problem not the owners appointing someone who they think will do the best job in the current circumstances.
All you've done on here is slag the club for all sorts, now, when we are on the verge (supposedly) of signing a kopite legend as our new manager you're praising them and slagging the fans off instead. Bit of a weird hill to die on

it’s a forum for the free exchange of ideas. People should be able to feel embarrassed without the thought police after them.

Its a genuine question. Why feel embarrassed about it? It makes zero sense.

And yes I know how a forum works, I am also allowed to ask a question am I not? What you are seemingly suggesting is that we just "freely exchange ideas" and not respond to them.

is that really appropriate, after what's been left outside his house this morning?
Kopites, brush up on your grammar you meffs.

E4-K3sqXwAcpk7L
Maybe they meant true blueys meaning the 70’s era. Only John Barnes still has a massive collection.

The abuse is bad form alright. But i support Everton not Rafael the red. I want him fired, and he hasn't even been appointed yet! I don't feel the need to apologise to anyone for my position either. Love Everton and hate Benitez is my simple outlook and philosophy.
Telephoned my red cousin today he was absolutely gutted Raffa was.coming to us..... Oh did I wind him up....
He was gutted so I played him along taking the P - he retorted its not been announced yet - he sounded as gutted as fans posting on here ,.......

We've tried this. We ended up with Roberto Martinez and Marco Silva.

It doesn't work, the job is too big for them.

It's like getting Graham Potter or Eddie Howe in due to their "brand" of football. Both wouldn't hack it regardless of how many triangle passes we put together

I'm afraid the last 5-6 years have shown in great detail how very little our current masters have in ideas of how to make us successful.

The ONUS is very firmly on them to prove US wrong, they have very much failed thus far.

I am seeing nothing but an affirmation of this with this hugely controversial and divisive appointment.

Status
Not open for further replies.