New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im sure Rafael knew that prople know where he lives anyway

99 % of the threats football fans make are empty

doubt he will be too fussed might get a couple extra cctv cameras thats it

I dont know Caldy, other than I know where it is, its got a lot of wealthy folk living there, and my Dad went to school there.

But I have delivered tons of parcels to a place near me which has a lot of wealthy folk living there. They all have gated access, CCTV, and most likely, a private security firm they all chip in for. Top level, "professional" robbers will be able to get access anyrate, (hence the security firm). Folk who paint on a bed sheet? I doubt it.

I am a red and having heard the burden of my sins for supporting Liverpool from morally superior Evertonians, I want to ask each Everton fan what are you going to do about the banner outside Rafael's house. How can you ever assuage the collective guilt you all have from this. How will you ever wash off this sin of threatening someone's family. What will be your thoughts on folding the club.

….just recalling Karius getting death threats.

Last edited:

I am a red and having heard the burden of my sins for supporting Liverpool from morally superior Evertonians, I want to ask each Everton fan what are you going to do about the banner outside Rafael's house. How can you ever assuage the collective guilt you all have from this. How will you ever wash off this sin of threatening someone's family. What will be your thoughts on folding the club.
Yeah go back to attacking and terrorising opponents in their bus you hypocritical sanctimonious @“@“@“@“

I dont know Caldy, other than I know where it is, its got a lot of wealthy folk living there, and my Dad went to school there.

But I have delivered tons of parcels to a place near me which has a lot of wealthy folk living there. They all have gated access, CCTV, and most likely, a private security firm they all chip in for. Top level, "professional" robbers will be able to get access anyrate, (hence the security firm). Folk who paint on a bed sheet? I doubt it.
I know Caldy, i often walk along an old railway track there in the evening, CCTV is becoming very common now in working class areas, but that area has been covered in it for years, the police should easily catch a number plate, not sure what they will do but Everton can easily get the ban hammer out.

Er, I don't for a second want to criticise the commitment and passion that people have for the game and for this, the best club in the world, but before passion turns into aggression and hatred toward each other and others, let's remember that this is all about 22 blokes with nothing better to do kicking a pig's bladder round a field. Nobody dies, or loses loved ones, and most of the 22 bladder-kicking blokes wouldn't lend the likes of us the benefit of their urine, were we on fire.

Just sayin', like.

I genuinely dont think benitez would give a toss about the banners. It strikes me he has the skin of a rhino. But putting stuff outside peoples homes frightens the family more than the man. If his missus or kids are there, then that is out of order, not for benitez, but for the family. If that was done outside mine, my bird wouldnt sleep for weeks.

I‘m not condoning the threats & sympathise with his family.

You have to wonder why a multi millionaire would choose to put his family through that stress. They obviously know he’s not welcome by the vast majority of fans and hated by some.

To me that theory is not plausible just due to Moshiri's preoccupation on securing a name brand manager. I don't he would ever contemplate dunc , if Kenwright was still at the helm I could see that as a possibility.
I was in Stirling today where big Dunc is from, got chatting to a guy who I've known for 30 years, he is a lifelong pal of Duncan's dad, apparently Duncan himself has said he's not ready for the job yet, make of that what you will.
I've never claimed to be an ITK before but I know the guy is 100% genuine.

I really cannot understand the delay with appointment there is no one else in the frame as far as we know , people's views on his appointment are going to change radically so announce it and we all take it from there

I was in Stirling today where big Dunc is from, got chatting to a guy who I've known for 30 years, he is a lifelong pal of Duncan's dad, apparently Duncan himself has said he's not ready for the job yet, make of that what you will.
I've never claimed to be an ITK before but I know the guy is 100% genuine.
Davek will be pleased .

Status
Not open for further replies.