New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nuno finished like 14th with an immensely expensive squad last season, Howe got Bournemouth relegated, Moyes has had one good season in about 8 years, Benitez called us tinpot, and there’s not a chance in hell Conte would come here.

I’m not suggesting we actually bring Martinez back, I’m just saying that he’s better than the line up of crabs we have in consideration

I honestly think the Moyes shouts are ridiculous. And the cheek to think we'd just pluck him from West Ham like the were nothing. The worst kind of self entitlement

Fabrizio Romano saying Spurs are in talks with Conte...

Why anyone would manage Spurs is beyond me - tight arse owners relying on a CF who may well be off this season.

Actually think like us Spurs need someone to rebuild the club whereas the owners are trying to target big names to appease the fanbase.

All of whom I’d prefer to Martinez. But all the front-runners seem painfully uninspiring
Agreed but I wouldn't pay much attention to any media-reported front-runners at the moment. Its just a standard list to churn stuff out. Honigstein said this morning that last time it was between Carlo and Rangnick.

I don't have much faith in Moshiri making a smart choice generally, but any rumours right now are pretty baseless probably

But but....Everton.

Absolute mental cases some of our fans

Not really. We have a much bigger transfer budget (due to spurs being fairly skint), and the teams finished 3 points away from eachother. Arguably a better team if Kane leaves too. I'd say we're equally as attractive with the money we have.

I honestly think the Moyes shouts are ridiculous. And the cheek to think we'd just pluck him from West Ham like the were nothing. The worst kind of self entitlement
To be fair the media seem to be banging the Moyes drum the loudest and saying he’d be interested in a return. I’m not sure he’d be keen to come back after being passed over last time and what he’s achieved with West Ham.

Why anyone would manage Spurs is beyond me - tight arse owners relying on a CF who may well be off this season.

Actually think like us Spurs need someone to rebuild the club whereas the owners are trying to target big names to appease the fanbase.

Conte is a big lover of London and Spurs have somehow acquired glamour club status over the past few seasons

Status
Not open for further replies.