New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

End of the day the fans are just as short sighted as Moshiri - most of us never knew who Galtier was 3 weeks ago now he's the answer to our problems.

This is why clubs have DOF's however we sadly have a hologram of a DOF who signs average players for £30 million, doesn't adequate scout and seems to be happy pocketing his wages whilst letting the owner/chairman do what they want.

Brands is a fraud whatever way you look at it.

I've deliberately avoided this thread. It's like a red hot furnace so partly, I'm trying not to get scorched. But I'm also in denial. If I avoid it, I can't see some terrible terrible news of an appointment.

Kinda get the swearing though. Few years back researchers found that swearing helps with pain. I'm not sure they meant the existential pain of being an Evertonian, but in the current context I support trialling this principle on this fine forum. But only in this thread.

Seen so much vile bullying and abuse on this forum, but apparently cussing is just too much for some around here.
Cussing isn't too much for some mate, it is just simply against the rules and i agree with that tbh. Forums can get well out of hand when everyone is effing and jeffing. Just no need for it and especially when their are younger members among us. Place is much nicer without it imo.

Got a warning for language, only said sh#! It's about time this forum got a grip. Is this an under 12 forum? Moderators shake your head and get in the real world. Should be fortunate at the restraint being shown on here given what we are putting up with. Dear lord
Well done mate. Someone with the balls to say it. I'm going to follow you.

Keep up the good work mate.

Got a warning for language, only said sh#! It's about time this forum got a grip. Is this an under 12 forum? Moderators shake your head and get in the real world. Should be fortunate at the restraint being shown on here given what we are putting up with. Dear lord

Seen so much vile bullying and abuse on this forum, but apparently cussing is just too much for some around here.

Yeah. The 'moderating' is bullocks.

The rules are the rules. The rules say no swearing and no avoiding the swear filter.

If you don't like the rules or the moderating...find another forum.

Keep on about the moderating and we'll assist you in that quest.

He cares about the club and fans, this much:

giphy.gif
TBF we only won a corner

Status
Not open for further replies.