New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
yes, he's talking like this chap has got rubbish sides to champions league finals and the like. We need to get realistic here, Benitez has never won anything, anyone thinking he's gonna improve on our usual midtable finish is living in cloud cuckoo land
Edit- sorry I've just googled Benitez and honours, and he's actually won everything there is to win, so scratch the above.

We do.

Benitez will be a flop here because most of our fans hate him and think he is a knobhead.

That is as realistic as it gets.

it will be benitez

and the fanbase will just have to suck it in

your spelling mistakes on bedsheets aint gonna sway big mosh

The text on the bedsheets was actually remarkably well done.

No spelling errors, lovely spacing between the clear, legible letters, no tiny letters squashed into the corner as they ran out of space.

It was an exquisite piece of last minute rage induced bedspreadary.

yes, he's talking like this chap has got rubbish sides to champions league finals and the like. We need to get realistic here, Benitez has never won anything, anyone thinking he's gonna improve on our usual midtable finish is living in cloud cuckoo land
Edit- sorry I've just googled Benitez and honours, and he's actually won everything there is to win, so scratch the above.

Hello mate, it isn’t 2006, thanks for playing.

Widely reported this morning that Lucien Favre is now Palace’s number one choice. Unclear whether any actual discussions have taken place but as our strategy appears to be akin to going to the local disco waving your willie in the air to see who bites (so to speak) I have no reason to suspect that this isn’t true.
Therefore, expect reports of Favre seen barrelling along the Walton Road in his 2cv later this morning.
God, I’m sick of all this.

Widely reported this morning that Lucien Favre is now Palace’s number one choice. Unclear whether any actual discussions have taken place but as our strategy appears to be akin to going to the local disco waving your willie in the air to see who bites (so to speak) I have no reason to suspect that this isn’t true.
Therefore, expect reports of Favre seen barrelling along the Walton Road in his 2cv later this morning.

lol lol lol

We aren't even doing that at the moment, EFC's seems to be we are done for the end of the night and deciding what munter is left, the scruffy one or the fat one... so many decisions :(:(.

Hoping a worldy steps out the bogs and stops the pain

Favre would be a tremendous choice.
What happened to Dyche your no1 pick?

I am a big supporter of the Due Diligence process we seem to be following to find a new manager. Unlike some here I don’t think it’s a Moshiri only process or a battle with BK over the romantic return of Moyes or Martinez
I think the board are working through this with the DoF guiding them to find the best fit for stability and growth into BMD era.
But
It’s getting close now to time to make a choice and give the new guy chance to bed in and plan a solid pre-season
If they aren’t complete with a new manager in within two more weeks then and only then Will I start to fret

I am a big supporter of the Due Diligence process we seem to be following to find a new manager. Unlike some here I don’t think it’s a Moshiri only process or a battle with BK over the romantic return of Moyes or Martinez
I think the board are working through this with the DoF guiding them to find the best fit for stability and growth into BMD era.
But
It’s getting close now to time to make a choice and give the new guy chance to bed in and plan a solid pre-season
If they aren’t complete with a new manager in within two more weeks then and only then Will I start to fret

I genuinely want to believe we are doing the proper process mate, honestly, thats the only thing I want with this appointment.

I just don't see how any proper process will leave us ending up with Benitez. Nuno I could kinda see tbh even though I would be very meh about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.