New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm hearing Dunc ain't a fan of Nuno. Could be a rough ride.
Dunc's career isn't our only concern
Positives about Rafael being appointed are:

He;s a winner
We can expect discipline to the team
We can expect a clear formation ( Carlo's team had about as much formation as a rice pudding)
He pioneered the 'Christmas Tree' in British football.

He will cause civil war within the club.

If it is between Nuno and Benitez it just has to be Nuno and hope he can get top 4 like he did with Valencia, but I`m holding out hope Everton have set their aim higher until someone is announced....
Those 2 dream of managing us. You mentioned earler about more fitting managers like Galtier, Gallardo you can also have Favre, Rangnick, Gasperini, Conceicao etc. theres literally dozens of managers better suited for us we dont have to scrape the barrel yet. With the money we pay we'll be getting quality manager media knows nothing.

Just signed up mate ?

Straight on the defensive for the Fat Spanish waiter.

Tell us a little about yourself.
Blue through and through, can demonstrate if you need me to

Born and raised in Liverpool, still live here....anything else please be free to ask.

If he was appointed I'm sure he would work very, very closely with EITC.

Stop painting a picture that Scouse Blues don't get on with Scouse Reds.

How on earth do you get that conclusion from my post?!? In which I said.....

Let him work for EITC then, leave the football side well alone, he will be on the back foot from day 1. At any point it could become toxic....

To clarify, I think he would be on the back foot results wise. A few bad results might see it become toxic.

One could argue the Belgian FA made a fine choice.
When you consider Thierry Henry’s willingness to work with him, and the turnaround in Lukaku from sniggering on the bench with Mirallas when they heard Roberto had got the Belgium job to how he plays out of his boots for him now it suggests RM has indeed learned some valid lessons since his departure.

Of all the names linked Roberto would be my choice. Of those not linked my personal preference has always been Roberto Mancini.
Lukaku plays out of his boots because he wants to be the best striker in the world. His goal scoring record isn't much different from club and country.

I think I would make a good manager of Belgium. I would take the Clint Eastwood directing style. At the start of the match with a squint I'd instruct them to "go ahead" and at the end of the 90 mins "that's enough of that". They'd win 5-0 and I'd be a hero.

At this point Martinez is probably coaching them away from playing as well as they can.
Agree totally mate.
For the love of god , I cannot understand why anyone would ever even consider having him back.
The mere thought of him sanctimoniously preaching to us again about what we had witnessed was "phenomenal" "sensational" etc., because we had watched a snore fest of 70 plus % possession makes me feel ill. Passing sideways endlessly across the back and midfield before the ball inevitably ends up back with the keeper doesn't set the pulse racing. To compound it , seasons finishing 10th and 12th (I think) with absolutely no goal mouth excitement is not for me.
I hate Rafael , but god knows I would want him more than this fraud.
He has such a talented Belgian squad , that people with short memories will only increase in their volume as the Euros rumble on. Thankfully if anyone can screw up that squad , it is El Fraudo.

How on earth do you get that conclusion from my post?!? In which I said.....

Let him work for EITC then, leave the football side well alone, he will be on the back foot from day 1. At any point it could become toxic....

To clarify, I think he would be on the back foot results wise. A few bad results might see it become toxic.
If he was appointed, I'm sure he would know all about EITC...btw when will the Spellow Brick Road get completed? Have you any idea?

Status
Not open for further replies.