New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
….with 10 games to go we were in with a genuine top 4 shout.

4 players of the right type in the right positions could see significant improvement.

Yeah, but come on Eggs, we’re never going to get those players

You know it, I know it and everyone else knows it

We’re an absolute mess right now and there’s no quick fix

It is what it is

Carlo Ancelotti couldn’t fix us, who really can at this stage?

Sad to say it, but “Lol he sniffed his bum once” in regards to Loew at this stage has become the joke that stupid people laugh at

There are plenty of legitimate arguments you can make for and against his potential appointment without resorting to childish asides like that

I genuinely think he should be in the conversation for the job and I’m honestly sick of seeing page after page of lame “jokes” that not even Cletus the slack jawed yokel would find funny or especially witty at this stage

He has not managed at club level for close to 20 years and when he did his record was not that good really.

He got to where he is by working his way up the Germany hierarchy. Something to be said about that too of course but he would be a very risky option.

It is what it is

…I think we can get the players we need. I have no idea who they are but Brands is paid lots to identify and acquire them.

Everton, the money we pay & the PL are still a mighty attraction.

It is what it is

There is a name...a few in fact who could fix us but they can't be mentioned on here...

My thoughts are that the club should take their time and appoint the right manager. And if the right manager isn't available at this moment, or we're undecided, then we shouldn't appoint one just for the sake of it.

If that is indeed the case, then let the caretaker manager do pre season training etc. for some continuity. But ideally that scenario would hopefully not last more than a few games early in the season.

I know we need squad additions etc. but that should really be brands' job anyway.

…I think we can get the players we need. I have no idea who they are but Brands is paid lots to identify and acquire them.

Everton, the money we pay & the PL are still a might attraction.

Don’t see it myself sadly mate

Don’t get me wrong, ST is renewed and I’ll be there to cheer on the lads when we’re all finally allowed to, but I have zero faith in the people running this club

If it’s charity stuff or support for the community then they absolutely are credit, but when it comes to football operations they’re not fit for purpose imo, as this absolute circus of a manager search has displayed

It is what it is

If we actually try to build something new with an up and coming manager and a young hungry squad we might actually get out of this rut. We need to start making smart decisions like others around us are and have a set plan for the future rather than just cycle after cycle of short-termism. It needs to take time.

Status
Not open for further replies.