New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know mate he is absolutely useless ,when he arrived at Chelsea they were below us in the league he promised to get them in the top four which he achieved he also got them to the cup final and won the championsleague.
If you know of any other dork football managers maybe you could mention them to Moshiri.
Says more about Lampard than Tuchel IYAM FWIW

New Everton manager
You're just the new Everton manager
New Everton maaaanager
You're just the new Everton maaanager

2b7db3515fd0696da14f41f1e94abe54.jpg

Thanks Goat. That emphasises the point I was making. We shouldn’t expect to recruit a manager and expect them to be around 4-5 years later.

The board should have a working dynamic plan to constantly evaluate and review replacement managers ever 18-24 months.
Which IMO is why it's important to have a director of football for consistency. If only Farhad would let him direct the football

I find this kind of supplicant, serfdom "as long you're paying we will lick your boots" lickspittling pretty unpalatable.
That's fine, so do I. However, in reality, Moshiri owns the club. He'll do what's best for Moshiri - just like all of the other club owners of this corrupted game do.

Personally, I think there's way more merit in protesting against USM's ownership of the club than in protesting at their subsequent installation of a Spanish football manager who happened to manage the neighbours. But that's just me.

Which IMO is why it's important to have a director of football for consistency. If only Farhad would let him direct the football
As long as the replacements adhere to the philosophy and style of play dictated by the DoF then replacing your manager every couple of years should not cause too many problems.

As we all know Moshiri has caused our problems by recruiting loons like Koeman, Silva and Ancelotti - who have really screwed us up.

To all those Evertonian wanting stability - the stability should start and end with the DoF. The owner should let them do the job they were hired for.

Status
Not open for further replies.