New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
EFBCD935-73F0-4494-97D5-BC43BEE29A67.jpeg
Hope to god we even speak to him

Cant understand why Carlo would want to go back to them well money plays a big part but to be honest i thought something was wrong as he was very quiet after the season finished, And he will be sacked after 18 months as he will do nothing back there , Now the big question who comes in ? would Conte come here who knows but the board have to get someone in quick to sort this group of players out or would Mr Moyes walk thru the front doors again

We have to sound out the best and be prepared to hear no i suppose.
First port of call will be Conte & Ten Hag.
Would have to do it on the sly know, if it gets wind that everyone is turning is down it could be detrimental to the search

I’ve got a feeling we will go for Sean Dyche..he’s ready to move to the next level and our board will see him as a Moyes type appointment

Convinced they have people scanning forums, watching what people say.

Rafael - out; as people don’t fancy him.
Gallardo - People on this thread mention and he hangs in there.
Favre - wasn’t even mentioned by any site, then magically appears on all 3 overnight.

I said it in another thread, I pay absolutely zero notice of what the bookmakers say as any management/player movement is the only market they can truly manipulate.

They create crashes etc to get the observer to pay in... drop Nuno to 4/9? Well it costs them nothing to do so, but if they get 1,000 to go throw £10 on, £10,000 made by being sly.

Potter had a bang average Brighton team creating more chances than Leicester, West Ham, Spurs, Arsenal. They just that clinical side which is generally where we excelled last season. I know he's not a flashy option but he addresses our biggest weakness from last season which was chance creation.

Could bring bissouma with him too like

Im not sure on the creating chances thing to be fair.
I think he gives them liscence to blammo it at goal from any old angle.
Ive seen bissouma try overhead kicks from the touch line, Maupay try a back heeled volly from the corner of the penalty area, lewis dunk belt it into the stands from forty yards, Trossard try nothing but cut inside and try curler from edge of the area.
Its about quality of chances, like we were creating for dom beging of season. 5 yard tap ins

Everton have a big choice to make do they stick to the Carlo(Moshiri) type appointment or go where i would think Brands would want to go which would be a more younger coaching type who can work with the group of players he has. If its the first option then its the Conte/Sarri/Rafael manager and i dont see Conte/Sarri returning to the UK. So that leaves you with Rafael, If they decide to go with a more younger coaching type of manager who will work on the training ground and leave most of the recruitment to Brands i see Duncan/ Lampard or a continental coach coming in.

Just reading around twitter and media i think that if Carlo turned down Inter a week ago then he knew he had the Real job. The way the whole deal has panned out so quickly and EFC didn't fight to keep him also tells me its not a shock and they might have heard of it. I hope so and that there was a plan in place for this scenario.

But the guy was delusional. His interviews after defeats were embarrassing. Why would that change With a bit of money.
Fair, but what manager is completely honest with the press after a loss? What is said in a press conference and what happens in reality may be two different things.

Status
Not open for further replies.