New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
For what it's worth here is a thought on this. (or is it a conspiracy theory)
I think the board genuinely want to build a dynasty. I believe that rightly or wrongly they have devised a plan.
They have already pencilled in Duncan Ferguson as a future Everton manager.
I'm sure that Carlo Ancelotti accepted that part of his 'job description' would be that he acts as a mentor for Duncan and would 'train him up' to be the next manager.
Carlo leaving early put a spanner in the works, as the board feel it is not yet Duncan's time.
Whoever gets the job this time will have to agree the plan. Nuno obviously didn't, as he wanted to bring in his own staff. Benitez has agreed to continue Carlo's mentorship of Duncan.
Now this may be total bollix. . . . . . . . . . . or it may not.
Top tip - get your money on Duncan Ferguson becoming our next but one manager ;)

The sooner fans realise its just a job for players and managers the better it will be for everyone.

Wayne boyhood blue Rooney left us for the club who sing feed the scousers

Ross I love Everton Barkley screwing the club out of £20 million and shaving off his EFC tattoo

Carlo I love Crosby Ancelotti doing a runner at the first opportunity.

Benitez or Nuno - both underwhelming but at least Benitez has trophies under his belt.

Roberto Martinez was the Architect of our fall from grace post Moyes and should never be welcome back here.

It's funny how the same people slating Benitez for China will be enthused about Martinez at Belgium, despite international management being basically a holiday.

Look lads, calm down, calm down. It'll give us more ammo telling them this is the 2nd manager of theirs who's turned blue. After all Shankley was a blue in the end. But correct me if I'm wrong but I'm sure Benitez wasn't happy working with a director of football when he was with them.

Nuno is the greatest threat to the ‘Blue Bill Best Mates’ club because he doesn’t abide hangers on he wants his own team Bill would push for Mark Lawrenson if he agreed to keep his pals in situ

Tbf nuno entourage will cost millions to.hire and fire.

A manager shouldn't need his own massive team

Exactly.

He will have to hit the ground running….maintain that form in a way Koeman and Ancelotti couldn‘t after good starts….and either win a trophy or at least finish in the European positions, all in his first season.

Otherwise the metaphorical cushions will come raining down from the Top Balcony by Halloween.

Some ask :pint2:

We need someone to come in and build a rapport with the clubs and get some pride back in the club after Ancelotti left us looking like fools. This appointment achieves exactly the opposite.

Status
Not open for further replies.