New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is it a sidestep? Why would they not want to play for Nuno.?

Two years ago he was being rightly acclaimed for his managerial skills. He had a small squad, had 2/3 of his best players sold and then lost his main striker to a bad injury. In his first 3 seasons at Wolves he won promotion, then qualified for Europe and only missed out on Europe the following season by goal difference whilst also reaching the quarter final of the Europa league.

I don't know if he will be a good match for Everton or not, but he has a good track record, attracts good young Portuguese players, and I'll give him my full support if he get's the job rather than cryarse about it.
Because both teams are mid table and they’re good enough to be playing in Europe?

Why is it a sidestep? Why would they not want to play for Nuno.?

Two years ago he was being rightly acclaimed for his managerial skills. He had a small squad, had 2/3 of his best players sold and then lost his main striker to a bad injury. In his first 3 seasons at Wolves he won promotion, then qualified for Europe and only missed out on Europe the following season by goal difference whilst also reaching the quarter final of the Europa league.

I don't know if he will be a good match for Everton or not, but he has a good track record, attracts good young Portuguese players, and I'll give him my full support if he get's the job rather than cryarse about it.
Well said that man.

Had a quick look through the 'Nuno' thread and it's unbelievable. We have fans ripping into 'our new Manager', who hasn't even signed for us, whilst at the same time hero-worshipping a Manager who got us to tenth in the League then walked out on the Club.

Towards the end of last season our form was bad, and so were our results, but Carlo Ancelotti wasn't to blame, the players were. I have a feeling that if Nuno does take over, and we carry that same bad form into the first few games of next season, it will suddenly be the Manager who is to blame, probably for not motivating the players etc.

I've said it before and I'm saying it again... this place is a madhouse :D

Obviously not, we’re not in any position for a Hollywood manager are we?
Obviously not. My point being this appointment does not smack of Moshiri at all. In the past Brands has appointed the likes of Martin Jol and Louis Van Gaal and NES is a similar choice IMO. I'd be inclined to believe that this hasn't been exclusively FM's doing at all.

Obviously not. My point being this appointment does not smack of Moshiri at all. In the past Brands has appointed the likes of Martin Jol and Louis Van Gaal and NES is a similar choice IMO. I'd be inclined to believe that this hasn't been exclusively FM's doing at all.
All the news outlets saying it’s Moshiri’s choice says the opposite to me

Had a quick look through the 'Nuno' thread and it's unbelievable. We have fans ripping into 'our new Manager', who hasn't even signed for us, whilst at the same time hero-worshipping a Manager who got us to tenth in the League then walked out on the Club.

Towards the end of last season our form was bad, and so were our results, but Carlo Ancelotti wasn't to blame, the players were. I have a feeling that if Nuno does take over, and we carry that same bad form into the first few games of next season, it will suddenly be the Manager who is to blame, probably for not motivating the players etc.

I've said it before and I'm saying it again... this place is a madhouse :D

Spot on mate, so many managers, the only common denominator are the players, but who gets the blame and the sackings. Been saying it a while, when you have so many players who were signed by different managers it leads to division in the ranks, sigh, we need some stability.

Status
Not open for further replies.