New Everton Kit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks more like something from the training range to me, have some umbro ones from a couple of years back that have a similar thing across the back.

any leak of the away ?

Where have you been since around 2002-2003 when we started changing kit every season?

Honestly didn't notice, I tend to get a home kit then an away one and so forth. Come to think of it the one a couple of seasons ago was so minute in it's change I remember getting a bit angry about it.

Rumour has it ...that this is it

[media]http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/9069/7580176c.jpg[/media]

Comments....it's kinda growing on me

L.C.A.B have you heard anythin?....is this genuine?

I like it alot... But I also like our current away jerseys as well

Thumbs up! Dig the sox too. Is the collar real or just mimic stripes? Hard to tell from the photo.

i originally thought we would be changing our kit next year cos of the 25th anniversary thing but all the promotional work for next years season tickets is this years kit, seems pointless if we get a new and we're promoting tickets with old images. there is a little bit about this in the saha interview in this months evertonian. it says something like louis is still wearing a full home strip as he's fresh from a season ticket photo shoot as we sit down for the interview (he's wearing the current kit). something like that, so maybe we're not, but this supposed new one is even worse than this years.

I'm not a fan of these experiments we tend to do with our kit every season. I loved the kit from 04/05 to 08/09 which was almost the same. Simple royal blue jersey with traditional white shorts and hopefully back to umbro would be fantastic for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.