New Everton Kit

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wasnt mate, I was just being me, the lad just attacked me for nowt, im a bit hurt and shocked here. You know me mate, timid, like a mouse.

Did you see my little internet detective gamer jab at you the other day? I felt a bit bad about it cos it was penetrative and hurtful.

It has to be said, there are some wonderful if borderline hurtful rips on here at times.

I admire Ghost for the barrage of stereotyping he takes and never once* does he succumb to it.

* in modern forae times

There is no way the club are changing the home kit after one season.

I agree. Even when the current style came out it lasted two seasons - and of course the second season was a great season! You could argue that the kit shown here is sort of similar to the kit that followed up that one, but it's surely too soon.

Bottom line, at the end of the day, and in the fullness of time...all will be revealed & someone will be vindicated whilst someone else will have to apologise....

Okay...grouphug until then...:cheers:

The last kit I bought was the one I wore to the cup final last year, the all blue, I don't like this seasons one, white bibs, I think they were going for the mid 80s look but must have realized soon after that Gray, Sharp and Reid are no longer in our line ups.

That new one on here reminded me of Cadburys, I don't know why, it sort of advertised chocolate maybe, not mad on it, but it's an improvement on the one they wear at the moment.

Nothing beats the ones of old, still have a few knocking about, I remember getting an NEC replica as a present around 1990 and I was over the moon, I still have it, albeit in not such a good condition, but I was c0ck a hoop when I first unwrapped it.

Everton • Classic Football Shirts

Status
Not open for further replies.