Homepage Update: New Everton Kit Design Unveiled

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the shirt, I can even put up with sportpesa on it.
But i wont be buying it if there is not an option to take that stupid Angry Birds off it.
Yes, there is an option to not have Angry Birds...unfortunately, it's...

01-badpiggies-title.png

I'm probably on my own here, but if I could remove just one sponsor from the shirt I would take off sportpesa rather than angrybirds. The sportpesa logo is just so boring standard text, at least angrybirds is a little bit artistic and if it means more kids becoming toffees then it's got to be a good thing.

haven't bought a kit since '03 won't be buying one anytime soon. can't stand modern football and how kits change every fecking season for no reason other than to simply make more money off sales

Hated it when I first seen it but It’s grown on me.

Just waiting for us to unveil the hideous pink version of it as the away kit like. Be a beast that.

haven't bought a kit since '03 won't be buying one anytime soon. can't stand modern football and how kits change every fecking season for no reason other than to simply make more money off sales

Hahaha yeah being 15 stone and the XXXXL only fits one of your arms has nothing to do with it lol

In the video for the new kit there is footage of Anfield and the old Kop, surely someone has made a blooper here, what about the history.

Erm, that is part of our history. The bitters can claim to love it all they like and say how it's home, but it's still our hand down to our offspring.

Status
Not open for further replies.