Homepage Update: New Everton Kit Design Unveiled

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the video for the new kit there is footage of Anfield and the old Kop, surely someone has made a blooper here, what about the history.
Erm, that is part of our history. The bitters can claim to love it all they like and say how it's home, but it's still our hand down to our offspring.

Perhaps you still need some education.
You do know we left the reds at Anfield and it was ours once yeah?

Am I missing something?

You do know we left the reds at Anfield and it was ours once yeah?

Am I missing something?

signed up tuesday just as they're preparing for a CL semi, won't post anything else except trying to drill home the fact that "their" stadium is in our vid. Doesn't know the actual history of his own club.

Hmm, sounds like another bitter red who claps at the TV to me.

Disappointed again at the kids jerseys without a sponsorship logo on the front. Surely EiTC should be adorning it rather than leave it looking like a tee-shirt.
That's a staggering one really isn't it?
Unless there are contractual limitations, even if they put Angry Birds it would be something for the kids tops.

First year my lad will be in small boys and he's only 5 but hes big, baulking at the £75 price tag, the kids kits always been this expensive?

I'm the opposite to be fair. I much prefer that both the baby and toddler kits do not have any form of logo on the front.
I would have agreed until my kids started complaining about it as they afterall want to look just like their heroes.

I couldn’t see Sportpesa objecting to a charity on the front.

Status
Not open for further replies.