New Everton Book

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope it's as funny as you make out. I think most blues need a lighthearted read after this season :)

Well I laughed out loud in the church and am looking forward to the rest of it later tonight mate, brought back so good and hairy memories ;);)

That's all he wanted mate to make people laugh! He said thanks for putting something up on here it's made his night you putting that up

You mean the Legendary Australian Actor and first man to pose full frontal nude in Cleo is also a lifelong Evertonian!?

Well I'll be.

Hi everyone I'm glad to announce that the holy trinity and beyond is now available to buy direct from us via paypal. The price is £6.50 and includes 1st class post and packaging to the UK. For postage to anywhere else, message me direct on here, twitter or by email. The email address is thtandbeyond@hotmail.com to send payments via paypal or for any enquiries and the book will be posted the same or next day. If you want it to be sent to a different address from your PayPal address, leave me a note when you send the payment.
If you need anything else just let me know. Thanks

Sorry to bring it up again lads but have got a lot more printed in the last week so are able to be purchased again. Just contact me if you want any more details

Sorry to bring it up again lads but have got a lot more printed in the last week so are able to be purchased again. Just contact me if you want any more details

I'll whack you over £6.50 tomorrow mate.

If it's as good as the blues say it is, i'm sure it'll be a bargain!

Started reading this the other day but I've read the first story before, so maybe he posted on the internet or sent the tale in to a fanzine previously?

Hi everyone I'm glad to announce that the holy trinity and beyond is now available to buy direct from us via paypal. The price is £6.50 and includes 1st class post and packaging to the UK. For postage to anywhere else, message me direct on here, twitter or by email. The email address is thtandbeyond@hotmail.com to send payments via paypal or for any enquiries and the book will be posted the same or next day. If you want it to be sent to a different address from your PayPal address, leave me a note when you send the payment.
If you need anything else just let me know. Thanks

Why don't you stick it on Amazon mate?

Yeah mate at first he wrote the first story and didn't think of the book. He wrote it for the lads at wsag and then he got the bug and wanted to write a few more so he made the book out of it. And regarding amazon, I don't think he fancies going that way as in there is no publisher or barcode and amazon take a lot of the money from the sale of the book in the first place. If it gets a lot bigger I'm sure it could be something he could look at. If anyone needs any information about shipping abroad or anything at all just drop me a message on here or twitter

Is it printed in Welsh anywhere? (kopite spoiler)

Seriously though where do i buy this online? get me Dad this for birthday....and a card.

Erm there are no Welsh copies available but feel free translating it yourself mate haha. To order it you will have to send the £6.50 via paypal to thtandbeyond@hotmail.com and we will send it the next day to the a dress that is linked to your account. If you don't want it posted there just leave us a note with the payment. Thanks for showing interest

Status
Not open for further replies.