New Everton Book

Status
Not open for further replies.

thomsonj

Player Valuation: £25k
My Dad has written a new book about a few of his favourite away games over the years. If anyone is interested he would love it if you could go into St Lukes tomorrow before the game and have a look.
Screenshot_2015-05-23-12-13-05-1-1_zpsernbadud.png

http://s1338.photobucket.com/user/jackthomson93/media/Mobile Uploads/Screenshot_2015-05-23-12-13-05-1-1_zpsernbadud.png.html

Last edited by a moderator:
Thought this might be of interest to anyone going tomorrow, so have ok'ed it.

Last edited:

I'll give it a go, the same thought about a book crossed my mind a couple of years ago, wonder if your owls fella and me have similar memories as my first game was in the 69/70 season too.

Sorry for the late reply, just concentrating on selling the books in person then I'll set something up early next week to pay via paypal to send abroad. Any other notices will be on my twitter @thomsonjack if anyone can be bothered

Sorry for the late reply, just concentrating on selling the books in person then I'll set something up early next week to pay via paypal to send abroad. Any other notices will be on my twitter @thomsonjack if anyone can be bothered

any chance of kindle or does the Amazon business model make it pointless? I see a lot of self published books appear on there

I don't think me dad wanted it to go that way just yet mate but possibly in the future. Will be available to buy online somehow next week tho

My Dad has written a new book about a few of his favourite away games over the years. If anyone is interested he would love it if you could go into St Lukes tomorrow before the game and have a look.
Screenshot_2015-05-23-12-13-05-1-1_zpsernbadud.png

http://s1338.photobucket.com/user/jackthomson93/media/Mobile Uploads/Screenshot_2015-05-23-12-13-05-1-1_zpsernbadud.png.html

Bought a copy mate and had a few words with your old fella, went downstairs for a brew and pissed my sides laughing at the first 30 pages... Blues, get a copy, you will howl laughing !!

Bought a copy mate and had a few words with your old fella, went downstairs for a brew and pissed my sides laughing at the first 30 pages... Blues, get a copy, you will howl laughing !!

I hope it's as funny as you make out. I think most blues need a lighthearted read after this season :)

Status
Not open for further replies.