Should we stick with the DOF model?

• Yes

• No

• Walsh on toast

• Yes but replace Benitez with the new DOF’s choice

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No confidence in it whatsoever. I mean just look at the state of us. Nobody has a clue who bought what or who is responsible for what. Just get a decent Manager that you are going to stick with and leave it to him.

If you keep firing managers then that method is rubbish, there needs to be an element of continuity. We should have a style of play and a formation and players and managers should be brought in off the back of that. What can't happen with a DoF is the chairman says we need this player, the new manager wants x/y/z and the owner wants this one. The DoF then has to bring in young talent or any players with practically zero budget and that is pretty much what happened with Brands.

If ever a club needed to put someone in total charge and let him get on with organising all things to do with putting 11 players on the field it is us. I don’t care if that is a the manager or a DoF over a manager but we need a clear plan.
It is beyond the time when we need to organise ourselves and put in place an ethos for the club.

New DOF left to do his job. New progressive Coach to work with the DOF. Sack Everton jobs for life Dunc and Co. New youth coach and coaching staff who are best for the role not just given a job because they are apart of the Everton family.
This is what should have happened with Brands 3 years ago; then by the time we get to this point we would all have a full understanding of who was in charge and who needed the bullet.

This club is a mess and Moshiri awful assessment of how to run a club as left us with different managers wanting different players from the DoF

Can’t help but wonder if Rafael would want the DOF role? Young upcoming manager to work under him? Guess we’ll see.

Maybe I am old school

Employ a Scout who is led by the manager

Let the manager pick who he wants to sign

When we sack a manager, it is solely the manager fault as he bought the players

DOF just confuses things….

Scrap it as we'll never know one of the biggest mystery's ever with Everton football club.
Who brought alex iwobi here.

Status
Not open for further replies.