New board member

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's the point I am making though mate the fact I don't see anything she brings to the table that we couldn't get elsewhere and the last type of appointment like this was Robert elstone and that was a universal failure

That said If moshiri and co have faith in her and think she can offer something great we will see how she does but I'd feel uncomfortable about her ruining her reputation by failing to adapt to a completely different type of job which will be a lot more high pressured

And I'd personally rather get the best people out there to do the job not just give someone a job because they've done well with something associated with us

She still has my support either way like

I am sure she is relieved that you reluctantly approve of her

Are you kidding? She's done massive work for EITC)}

Just soliciting discussion, friend. I know of her and she has an excellent reputation for organising, systems, motivation, and clarity. Its an excellent appointment. We are building a fine backroom admin team. I didn't recognise her through EITC...my wife was for many years the secretary to a leading psychologist at UMIST(aka Manchester Business School,Manchester University), dealing with women in the workplace, 'the glass ceiling' and all that, and still keeps in touch, so she knew of Doctor B-B.

Status
Not open for further replies.