New board member

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well to be fair i don't actually know what she offers to a board of a premier league club, her work for EITC is absolutely nothing like what her job would be working as a board member and i do fail to see what she offers the club in that respect.
Happy to be proven wrong though.

Everton In The Community is THE leading community organisation amongst Premier League clubs. A while ago there were over sixty different projects supported by EITC.
Having done some work with the Pass on the Memories groups for people with dementia, I can only say that it makes me very proud of Everton that it gets involved in such great work. I know this particular group has received visitors from around the UK and Europe to learn from its pioneering work.
Denise must take a great deal of credit for this and all the other activities her organisation has developed.

In my younger, more politically motivated days I sat on a local council committee with Denise in Maghull. From what I remember of her she's a dedicated, proactive, thoughtful person and a massive blue. I'm sure she'll be a great addition to the board.

Also, as an aside, it's great to have some female representation on the board of directors. Nice work Ev.

In my younger, more politically motivated days I sat on a local council committee with Denise in Maghull. From what I remember of her she's a dedicated, proactive, thoughtful person and a massive blue. I'm sure she'll be a great addition to the board.

Also, as an aside, it's great to have some female representation on the board of directors. Nice work Ev.

I was all set to "like" that, but then you wrote "Ev" and I realised I just couldn't

I like this move. Although she's not someone who is in a position to bring money into the club (we'll assume others will be introduced for that purpose) she's a lifelong blue with expertise in the club's position in the local community.

It's important we retain a strong sense of identity when sweeping changes are afoot.

Status
Not open for further replies.