New Benitez Poll

Are you willing to give our new manager a chance?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn’t like Fat Sam either, but not once did I hope we would lose games.

I would just like to see the deadwood shifted out. If he can do sone of that I will almost be grateful.
Same here mate. Hopefully he's still got the nouse to get a tune out of what we've got with a couple of reasonably priced additions while he does some weeding of the squad. He must have been well aware of our situation re the inability to spend big at the moment.

I'll give him a chance, doesn't mean I have to like him.
Loads of fans didn’t like Harry Catterick, Everton’s best ever manager for me, and he did the honours.

Loads of fans were thrilled when Ancelotti joined us then much less than thrilled when they saw the football we finished up playing under him. You don’t have to like him, as you said, but at least you are willing to give him a chance.

175218-wipeout-xl-playstation-front-cover.jpeg

End of the day, not his fault we spent like drunken sailors of Iwobi, Sigurdsson, Klassen, Gomes etc, getting close to £300m, and are now stuck in a hard place.

Don’t like the fella, but we’re so beaten, we may aswell just accept our fate as a bottom half fodder like a Burnley or Newcastle.

We haven’t been since Bobby brown shoes first season in charge mate. Boring dire football we spew out every year.
When Moyes got 4th we were a defensive masterclass which was not exciting but absorbing. I appreciate a good defence and prefer that to a 'yes but we won 5-4 sort of roulette.'

When Klopp toned down the attacking he won the league. Control of the game is the difference between won and lost. I dont care if we are the most boring team to win a trophy. Substance over style any day of the week.

When Moyes got 4th we were a defensive masterclass which was not exciting but absorbing. I appreciate a good defence and prefer that to a 'yes but we won 5-4 sort of roulette.'

When Klopp toned down the attacking he won the league. Control of the game is the difference between won and lost. I dont care if we are the most boring team to win a trophy. Substance over style any day of the week.
100% agree. Bobby’s first season was great and some of the moyes teams where goof to watch when we had pienaar and arteta playing good togger.

Ancelotti, Silva, fat sam, Ronko all played crap football. I don’t envisage Benitez to play anything better but hopefully somehow we can get better results and european football.

Status
Not open for further replies.