New Benitez Poll

Are you willing to give our new manager a chance?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not surprising, the previous manager cited lack of ambitions from some in Everton, caused in part him leaving.
Our board cited the current manager time at Newcastle as evidence he was good fit at Everton.(!???????????) the cat did this bit and even he gets it.
He left on his own accord - plus he had a track record of being sacked .......
Our priority is to sort the squad out for the forthcoming season RB has been chosen not the fans choice , but he has to and will get a chance like it or not .....

Of course you're right on that part. Maybe I've worded it wrong. All I'm trying to say is that I don't like Benitez and will never warm to him, no matter what. Most managers I'm at least neutral towards. Don't want Everton to lose because of a manager I don't like though.
Yeah, that's fair enough. I detested the man, have done for years but I'm dead worried we could be in real trouble if this appointment fails too. I honestly don't know where we would go next. Horrible position Mosh has put us in.

Ideal scenario for me... Benitez contracts hideous diahorrea, causing him to be toilet bound for the game, dunc comes in and makes huge squad changes, drafting in hitherto unknowns to beat everyone 6 nil, benitez gets sacked not just for being [Poor language removed] but for smelling of it. Happy days

We need a settled period at this club, too many managers in too short a time. No wonder we are all over the place.
I am not thrilled to have him here but if he is still here in 5 years time then I assume the club would have a level of stability and hopefully success.
Ask yourselves, if you know now what Carlos was like , what he thought of us, and how he would disrespect each and every one of us,would you still prefer him over Benitez ?.

As I see it, he's here, the previous managers have been a let down, the options were very limited. Many years shouting for the blues, not giving up that over one appointment.
5 years lol
flying-pig.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.