New beginning, new captain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahahahahahaha

He'd be p1ssing his undies doing the coin toss before kick off him.
actually also a good point, even though it's just a bit of a show, having a slightly awe-inspiring or intimidating character at kick off and in the tunnel makes a bit of a difference, surely. doesn't have to be a hard man, just someone with some aura and character.

good question this. feels like a new start is needed.

I like having Coleman as an ambassador. Lovely bloke. But having him as a director of traffic for a team containing Allan and Rodriguez feels a bit odd.

Digne for me with Richarlison as vice.
No idea where that comes from . It seems they are your favourites but that is not what it takes after all Richarlison could be off . I don't think Lucas has the balls to be honest .

Digne too for me. I think off the pitch he is very well liked & respected too. Keane will probably get it though if it does change hands but i expect Coleman to still be captain this season.

I don't think we have a single player captain material at the minute.

Captain for me should be a shouter and an organiser, someone who gets in the refs ear etc.

Only person I can think off like that at the minute who starts is holgate.

Maybe Allan could be a captain but would be weird giving it to a new player wouldn't it?

Whats you're thoughts guys?
hi buddy i what exactly what u r saying. the need for a passionate stare u in the eye guy who understands the dna of ur club and willing to put his very soul for trade for a last minute equalizer. yes buddy. step forward young davies and CRUSH the dissenters and any punk who stands against his everton.

No idea where that comes from . It seems they are your favourites but that is not what it takes after all Richarlison could be off . I don't think Lucas has the balls to be honest .
No mate. I mean, I do like them both and they might be coincidentally my favourite players (probably because they are our only 2 good players, new signings notwithstanding).

Digne has been captain a number of times. Plays aggressively and from being on the game, he yaps on. Richarlison is our best player and connects brilliantly with the fans.

More than happy to hear your shouts?

No mate. I mean, I do like them both and they might be coincidentally my favourite players (probably because they are our only 2 good players, new signings notwithstanding).

Digne has been captain a number of times. Plays aggressively and from being on the game, he yaps on. Richarlison is our best player and connects brilliantly with the fans.

More than happy to hear your shouts?
Nothing more than the comment meant by it ,each to their own but I think as someone else said it should be a player getting into the refs face like those who can't be named across the park ,every one of them is at it .

Don't see any way that fans can know whether a captain is any good or whether someone else would make a good captain. It's very much an internal thing I think; which players are respected and listened to, which players are able to keep calm, who can influence people whether quietly or aggressively. Fans will basically say anyone who captains the team to a trophy is great and anyone who doesn't is useless. See everyone saying Coleman must be the next captain because he was so clearly made for the job, and now saying he's useless.

Pickford a possibility? May mean he pulls his finger out and gets him back up to speed. Don't think you can give it straight to a new signing so that probably only leaves Keane or Holgate. I'd give it Holgate as he is more vocal

Status
Not open for further replies.