New 3rd Kit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, its funny to see the fat spurs supporters trying to fit into theirs!!

And I gotta pay $50 delivery aswell.

Its so easy to get chelski, Man U Arsenal and Liverpool crap here, finding everton stuff is like hens teeth.

Its so easy to get chelski, Man U Arsenal and Liverpool crap here, finding everton stuff is like hens teeth.

Its easier if you ask someone in the UK to send it for you, much cheaper on the delivery too!

My dad sent me mine :)

anyone think we may wear that at reading...their blue/white is very similar to our home and road kits color wise (right?)....so maybe the dark blue debut?

COYDB

I am happy to buy it and send it over to you if you like Buddy. Will be far cheaper!!

Something of a missed opportunity isn't it.

Very much so, the selling of shirts is a very lucrative business if you can get it going, as it is, dedicated blues living abroad are put off at the prices nevermind people who are looking into a club.

Like McBain said, its "so easy" to get the top 4 clubs stuff, does it then stand to reason thats why its "so easy" to become a supporter of said top 4 clubs?

Status
Not open for further replies.