New 3rd Kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Royal Blue Jersey

Player Valuation: £35m
Here's jags looking sexy modelling the new dark navy blue 3rd kit. I'd love to get "Fernandes - 10" on the back. I hope to god he signs, and then I'll get that sorted.

efc__1187253814_jags_in_the_kit.jpg

i like it...interesting in that its still blue...but thats kind of cool, too. better than the gold from last year in my opinion. and thank goodness we arent taking the chelski route with the yellow on the road and the white as the 3rd kit. awful.

Its definitely better than that mustard colour shirt. :blink: It actually is [Poor language removed] awesome.

Mate thats a good looking strip.

Id buy that for a dollar, but will have to spend $180AUD to to get it.

HA HA! aussie money aka Monopoly money ;) :p

I think youll find the humble Aussie DeNiro is stronger than the stirling at the moment!

Weve got your sporting, lifestyle, numbers of sexy women, and now your financial number all over the park!

I think youll find the humble Aussie DeNiro is stronger than the stirling at the moment!

Weve got your sporting, lifestyle, numbers of sexy women, and now your financial number all over the park!

In what way.. 1 GBP still equals 2.5 AUD, 40 quid for a shirt would cost you 100 bucks.. mate! :D

Why is it we've got three new kits every god damn year, seems like a big rip off to me ....... even the red [Poor language removed] have kept the same home kit this year :angry: Is it umbro who enforce that we have three new strips every season or is it a club decision :dodgy:

Yeah it is massively frustrating to buy a new shirt for it to only last 10 months then its the 'old one'.

I'm afraid its just another one of the 'milk the fan for ever last drop of cash' technuiqes used by almost all top clubs now.

Status
Not open for further replies.