Neville Southall is the undisputed king of Twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember the stick Bruce Grobbelaar would get. I went to Anfield a few times just to watch him and what you have to remember is someone can play safe and come for six crosses because they know they can get them, but Bruce came for 100 crosses and dropped a few but because he kept coming and doing it, the amount of goals he saved and amount of pressure he took off Liverpool’s defence was immense. People said, ‘Bruce made this or that mistake’ but he cleared a thousand things. Let’s be honest, Alan Hansen and Mark Lawrenson were great players but not great with their heads and he did most of the work in the air for them. He made more decisions in one game than most goalkeepers in a season.
He’s right there.

Bruce was a good goalie.

However he wasn’t as good as Nev the greatest!

Southall shows why he was a moron best left on the back of a dustcart.

When the clubs distances themselves from a player you know he’s a brass bothering toxic know it all

When the clubs distances themselves from a player you know he’s a brass bothering toxic know it all
The exact opposite in my opinion, because we all know that for the past twenty years Everton have perfected the art of winning trophies, and deserve no criticism at all. I'd much rather listen to the incisive comments of Sharp, Osman et al who can follow the company line and cause no offence to the incompetent board.

Probably our greatest post War player mate, the best in the world for a number of years and a winner. I think it's the latter as to why the club have pushed him away. Give me Southall and his attitude over the numpties we've had over the last 25 years.

Probably our greatest post War player mate, the best in the world for a number of years and a winner. I think it's the latter as to why the club have pushed him away. Give me Southall and his attitude over the numpties we've had over the last 25 years.
Apparently he upset moyes when he told him what we all knew about Richard wright, let's just say it rhymes with his name,and big nev is the best keeper I've;) ever saw in my life.

Greatest goalkeeper in the clubs history and I love his anti Tory stuff. However he does come across recently as a bit of a tit. The brass stuff and suing his own daughter.

Status
Not open for further replies.